Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Very Imprortant question about Astral- Deflection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Imprortant question about Astral- Deflection

As i am on Critical and hit level 80 yesterday, i was wondering if the deflected damage while using Deflection astral , deflect the damage in Critical too ? i noticed few but not sure ,
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

id like to know how damages are calculated in general

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
      id like to know how damages are calculated in general
      Base damage formula is [(Atk-Def)/2] +/- 10%. This base damage total is then augmented by the % + damage totals for the attack you are using and further augmented by crit, medallion bonus, astrals (WD or Determination) etc. Really not sure in what order each of these augmentations take place within the overall formula.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        As i am on Critical and hit level 80 yesterday, i was wondering if the deflected damage while using Deflection astral , deflect the damage in Critical too ? i noticed few but not sure ,
        Not 100% positive but I don't believe YOUR crit effects reflected damage as it is based on the damage DONE by your opponent.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

i wonder too. before i thought heals are fixed, but some say there are crit heals, which was not indicated on the skill description.
          in relevance to his inquiry, how about blessed health? will crit affect also the HP gain when attacking?

Comment

This astral is so glitched. It clearly says it will not pass 50k damage, but when it 50% mode it becomes 75k damage and so on. I have also noticed players reflecting a lot more damage back then should be able too.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
              This astral is so glitched. It clearly says it will not pass 50k damage, but when it 50% mode it becomes 75k damage and so on. I have also noticed players reflecting a lot more damage back then should be able too.
              Its not a glitch. The 50k cap is during 1st min. Once it passes 1min, all dmg including dmg caps are increased by 50%. So if u ever made it pass 2 mins, it becomes 100k cap and so on so forth. This aspect of the game limits the time a battle can last. If not, imagine mage wars where they keep healing. If dmg is not increased, it'll take forever to kill each other.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Deflected hits cannot be crit. They are just pure damage (like bleed) and ignore defense.

Deflect works oddly...at L5 or higher it deflects back 100% or greater of the damage that was dealt to you. This probably has something to do with when deflection calculates the damage done to you, which is obviously not after all modifiers have been calculated. Maybe it's before any % values are calculated (i.e. talent, goddess blessing, medal)?

Regardless, it's not strange to see you hit the opponent for 30k and get slapped with a 45k deflect.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  Deflect works oddly...at L5 or higher it deflects back 100% or greater of the damage that was dealt to you. This probably has something to do with when deflection calculates the damage done to you, which is obviously not after all modifiers have been calculated. Maybe it's before any % values are calculated (i.e. talent, goddess blessing, medal)?

Regardless, it's not strange to see you hit the opponent for 30k and get slapped with a 45k+ deflect.
                  Yeah I mentioned something like that in another thread before, the fact that it hits back 100%+ when not lv10 seems to imply enough that it works prior to damage decrease elements such as talents/goddess/medal, maybe not all of those but definitely one or some. I only have lv6 but it tends to deflect back 110% or more on big hits especially.

Imo one of the better astrals to have especially at higher levels, close BR fight and one good deflection can turn the tides of battle very quickly.

Comment

Most annoying astral in CW, though. Especially since deflect wins on "ties".

Comment

I imagine it is annoying if you're on the receiving end of the deflection and lose because of it, won one match in finals last month because of it, was pretty funny. Not much you can do about it anyways :P

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        I imagine it is annoying if you're on the receiving end of the deflection and lose because of it, won one match in finals last month because of it, was pretty funny. Not much you can do about it anyways :P
                        Get enhanced goddess blessing to lvl 10 XD

If you had EGB and deflection both slotted, the damage reflected would be less than if you werent using the EGB astro?, i guess you would want to take more damage when using deflection?...or would deflection calculate the damage before enhanced goddess reduced it?

Comment

Working...
                        X