No announcement yet.

fate stones,mahra....do i keep or use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fate stones,mahra....do i keep or use?

is there in future any events with FS,mahra,sepulcrum?
    or to use them right avay?

donno about future event
    but i personnaly keep that all item
    i keep it till it enough to lvl up
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

fate stones you can use them right away, cause if there is a event for them it will be spin the fate wheel "X" times so no use saving them others can be saved i guess

Comment

Mahra is worth saving for when lightning n dark sylph is out rather than spending them now. I doubt there'll be any event that requires u to upgrade sylph with mahra...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          Mahra is worth saving for when lightning n dark sylph is out rather than spending them now. I doubt there'll be any event that requires u to upgrade sylph with mahra...
          Don't you have orange apollo?
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I can remember an event where you had to use fate stones, it was one time thing tho. The rewards were terrible tho, so you didn't miss anything.
            Personally i save fate stones till i can level up immediatly, so if an event comes i can use some.

Regarding mahra or sepulcrum, not sure about it. I might save anyway for next sylphs. For mahra you can do the same as with fate stones, using them when you can upgrade sylphs. No use in using mahra while bar is just half.
            Maybe there comes events for this when mahra and sepulcrum are easier/faster obtainable

Comment

save them all
              There was an event about fate stone as fenrir says, so chances for such events to reappear are high.
              Save the mahra/sepulcrum until you decide on your main sylph out of the 6, and use them then

Comment

like fenrir said the rewards for fatestone event were terrible. also we have to consider that most heavy cashers got max fate lvl already so they wont get any more money from them with fatestone events. its still a good idea to keep them until you have enough for lvl up.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                  like fenrir said the rewards for fatestone event were terrible. also we have to consider that most heavy cashers got max fate lvl already so they wont get any more money from them with fatestone events. its still a good idea to keep them until you have enough for lvl up.
                  Even moderate cashers could have maxed out/near maxed out with the cloud city chests/scrap exchange. Don't really expect many fate stone events (especially since a percentage of people wouldn't even be able to do it...)

Comment

Working...
                  X