Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    Still mad? I was never mad.
    No winlord, I feel sorry for you you can't listen to people without immediately feeling the urge throwing thrash at them. You feel better than everyone else, and that's what makes me sad.
    I have nothing to dispute here, I do feel that I am better than most of the people on this forum, but to be honest, you do seem mad.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      Love how you cry about people going off topic and then you go off topic yourself and add some ** on-topic comment just to protect the way you see yourself.
      There have been plenty of pictures of the new mount already on the forum, so busted.
      I haven't seen a recent thread on the forum where someone is riding the mount, maybe I overlooked it, would you mind giving me a link? Thanks.

Edit, nvm I found it, no idea how I missed that thread :/.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        I haven't seen a recent thread on the forum where someone is riding the mount, maybe I overlooked it, would you mind giving me a link? Thanks.
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ooks-like-this

You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

OT, anyone seen a person with the new mount yet? I'd like to see it lol.
          Here ya go; it's from a blog everyone knows... (I think)

http://gyazo.com/11ff9eaf95f8118e41eb07d6e8d8ff22
          ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
          Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
          My pathetic youtube channel
          -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
            O.o
            Thumbs up
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Can you even recharge 1000 dollars anyways? After you do a 300 recharge, the security thing activates and you cant recharge again for a few days and u will miss the event.. So I cant see anyone being able to do this anyways unless they fix that..

Comment

Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
                Can you even recharge 1000 dollars anyways? After you do a 300 recharge, the security thing activates and you cant recharge again for a few days and u will miss the event.. So I cant see anyone being able to do this anyways unless they fix that..
                I've done 500 once before, and on my server one already has the mount, so yeah its doable.

Comment

i usually agree with your flawless logic redoga, but i think u're wrong this time... just think about it, 1k$ for nothing else than mahra,sep, event items and a mount.. it's missing the variety.. in a mmorpg as complex as this 1 , u don't use only mahra and sep and for 1 grand, it's outrageos how little rewards u receive, even if it's a "gift" for recharging

Comment

Lets see. I recharge 100k balens to make one level 7 gem and i if i do it today or tomorrow, i get extra rewards for it.
                    Its awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X