No announcement yet.

Knight build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have screenshot for guide skill knight lvl 50??

Comment

• Originally posted by ProNab View Post
      ^ Thank You! Someone with some actual Logic who knows how to play a Knight right
      im using ProNab skill tree to build a Tank Knight and i think its usefull,.. may i ask u ProNab.. ist a must to socet Block gems into all Equipt?..

in academy skill what the most point to upgrade? pdef?mdef?Hp? or Attck?...
      and my troop are knight what the point to upgrade first to?
      can u help me?

so far u help me in my Tanker Knight

Thx ProNab

Comment

• Knight with 4.7k p attack, 18.2k hp, 4k pdef, 1.9k mdef at lvl 35 can beat mages and archers in arena, but my mdef is still low, but still can beat mages thought

-BabyYara
        -(Rebirth)
        -s90

Comment

• i love my dps knight,and they r not suck.

Comment

• so you mean i'm a bad player?... fine!, try to beat up some mages when you reach lvl45+.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23002325 View Post
              so you mean i'm a bad player?... fine!, try to beat up some mages when you reach lvl45+.
              Unless the mages spent $500 then you did, you can absolutely beat them, if built right though.

And oh... on the same level range as well~
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
                Gonna have to agree with this. Like others have suggested, building a full tank will do nothing in group arena. Knights have a skill to target the lowest % hp player and most often, its your squishies that will be targeted by this skill. Archers can just shoot in the back and mages have aoe. The reflect skills do not dish out enough damage to be viable in a group arena. The shield skill is rather useless because you won't be targeted most of the time. Formation is rather useless right now. Until knights have a skill (like taunt or defend) that can actually protect/take hits for your team mates, then they're pretty useless as a tank. Sure you'll outlive your other members (archers, mages) but you'll hardly do enough damage to be useful.

Even archers and mages can be as tanky and still dish out tons of damage more than knights if they stack up on the right astrals.
                Lol, you have no idea how strong knights get 60+
                There's a knight on my server that has been behind for a few months now, never scored good at wb's. He's not a balener. And now, he takes us out with 2k br lower than us.
                Mages and archers may shine on the early stages. And because they have better overal at practically every event, they will maintain their position throughout the first 60 lvl. But trust me, when everybody gets maxed in a few months, the knights will own the game. And by then everyone will realise they should've picked knight if they wanted to stay on top of the game (i'm talking real long term here).

REVENGE OF THE KNIIIIGHTZZZAAAARRRGGHHHHZZZZZ
                ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                My pathetic youtube channel
                -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• i will be hitting 60 in 2 days an i have already noticed alot of difference in my knight from about lvl 50 i actually start to stand out more rather then being the one people always go for in bg. Knights might suck alot at lower lvl compared to similar lvled chars but hang in there an you will become alot stronger.

As for balens i spend a minimal amount probably 5k ish total balens spent since starting the game.

Comment

• The best defence its offense,no need to think to be a tanker....just focus for your PATK and your level max as much as you can do,cause automaticly knight will be tanker when you reach high level
                    Namira S40

Comment

• Originally posted by R24010315 View Post
                      The best defence its offense,no need to think to be a tanker....just focus for your PATK and your level max as much as you can do,cause automaticly knight will be tanker when you reach high level
                      lmao no....If all you focus on is patk you will lose in the end. The lack def you have and the small amount of hp will eventually kill you. Tank knights are much better in the long run. The high hp and def helps them last in battle way longer than dps knight does. Once you hit 60 even mages start to become easy to kill. Unless they are uber cashers then ofc you will lose. Since money always wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                        Uhh No...Place The said Tank Knight in the middle front row...see how well dat sexy knight tanks

Final Thoughts: There Is Never A Bad Character, Just A Bad Player
                        Haha,.then try to play knight, u will be a bad player.

Comment

• i made it simple .. used balens to buy secodn tree .. use dps tree for wb and sometimes arena .. but mostly simply wb . then use def tree all other times . I am by no means the strongest player on our server but noone wishes to seek me out in bgs or guild battles as i tend to be very hard to kill . at lvl 65 i have over 53k htps . almost 10.5 padef and 9.5 magdef unbuffed with a block of close to 1800 . I dotn paticualrly do insane dmg but i usually just keep reverse dmg up . shield myself and simply wait til the ticker gets past 60 secs then my reverse dmg does 1500 each tiem you hit me . I coupled this with astrals to enhance my heals and chance to heal and reduce dmg .

Comment

• ... so many posts I barely know where it is atm x_x

Anyway I would say hybrid is probably better, atleast gives the result for me.

with 8.7k patk, 7.3k pdef, 4.3k mdef (even with this sucky mdef, i can take all the mages in my server, and the 2 strongest mages are rly strong) 28k hp, about 1350 block. Astrals are will, block, pdef, mdef, patk

Skillls: Maxed all passives, lvl 3 reverse, lvl 1 shield, lvl 4 slasher/ulti slasher(making those lvl 5, will do insane dmg) lvl 2 delphic dest/whirlwind.

I beat all people except for one knight, she is even having stables lvl 2 & many high lvl gems... all i got is what i from whips/cata/events
                            This is at lvl 50. AND: this works for cata aswell, the high lvl slashers will do loads of dmg. If you have lvl 3 shield it would be better tho (working on it after lvl 5 slashers)

Comment

• As a level 59 knight from what I've picked up is: Angels seem to be better for cata and campaign, and knights can be effective in pvp and bg, but on that note so can angels. I myself have knights, but would choose angels if I felt like starting over. Intercept is great and all but not recommended, if you want to speed up mp's, campaigns and more mass damage in group arena, then go with whirlwind and max it out when able. The rings that can occasionally reduce rage consumption can help a lot. Like previous posters said, max all passives. As for skill build its hard to say as people can be effective in their own ways, but in my opinion I'd max every skill you can except enhanced delphic destroyer and intercept. Everything else is good and recommended. Now that being said, Apollo's shield is also recommended if you'd rather be more tank and fairly helpful on mp bosses, otherwise go with whirlwind. As for a knights skill setup, I'd say stress the hp when you can, you'll find archers catching up to you and having high hp themselves at times. A hybrid build is good in my opinion and there is nothing wrong with having very high attack it helps a lot and will make you hit that much harder. But if you want to be focusing on such high attack, make sure you have very high defenses as well. Refine equipment if able and look for power, defense and endurance together, after that depends on your preferences. Blue astrals are not good for long, so try to get oranges with luck and star points. Don't get discouraged by anyone saying Knights suck, that's just their opinions and what they've seen. There are very strong knights out there, that can compete with mages and archers there lvl. Be smart, and patient too. Knights are the slowest character to develop it takes a long time for them to get very good. Most importantly, Have fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                                ... so many posts I barely know where it is atm x_x

Anyway I would say hybrid is probably better, atleast gives the result for me.

with 8.7k patk, 7.3k pdef, 4.3k mdef (even with this sucky mdef, i can take all the mages in my server, and the 2 strongest mages are rly strong) 28k hp, about 1350 block. Astrals are will, block, pdef, mdef, patk

Skillls: Maxed all passives, lvl 3 reverse, lvl 1 shield, lvl 4 slasher/ulti slasher(making those lvl 5, will do insane dmg) lvl 2 delphic dest/whirlwind.

I beat all people except for one knight, she is even having stables lvl 2 & many high lvl gems... all i got is what i from whips/cata/events
                                This is at lvl 50. AND: this works for cata aswell, the high lvl slashers will do loads of dmg. If you have lvl 3 shield it would be better tho (working on it after lvl 5 slashers)
                                You beat MY AI atleast :P my Pdef is about 900 more than your MDef
                                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
                                X