Is fishing bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red_Dragon90 View Post
    I think that it depends about how fast your computer is. It does not happen on my new computer, but it does happen on my 8 year old computer.
    My pc is good for heavy games which have very high cofig. requirements.+ my net connection is also truly awesome. So its definately not my side of which is make me lag.

Today was able to do 2nd part of game to ie 2nd wb/arena/bg, and from what i noticed is that all these events lag more is 1st part, esp. after emergency maintainance, wb is ok because you make some gold in afk mode. but arenas and bg are complete disaster. have to refresh after every 2 matches/kills. Hope it get fixed after next maintance
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
      My pc is good for heavy games which have very high cofig. requirements.+ my net connection is also truly awesome. So its definately not my side of which is make me lag.

Today was able to do 2nd part of game to ie 2nd wb/arena/bg, and from what i noticed is that all these events lag more is 1st part, esp. after emergency maintainance, wb is ok because you make some gold in afk mode. but arenas and bg are complete disaster. have to refresh after every 2 matches/kills. Hope it get fixed after next maintance
      The second part seems accurate... I do both WBs and today bloodfang was brutal, would lose 1-3 attacks every rotation, but for redoga only lost out on 2 attacks in the whole WB, massive difference in the lack of lag.

Comment

IggyBousse, maybe you should post your system configuration before telling me this... And I wasn't bragging, I was just saying it runs better on a newer PC than an 8 year old one.

Comment

IggyBousse, maybe you should post your system configuration before telling me this... And I wasn't bragging, I was just saying it runs better on a newer PC than an 8 year old one.
          AMD Phenom II X4 945 3Ghz
          8GB DDR3 Memory
          AMD Radeon HD 6870
          Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit (legit)
          4 sata harddrives, 2 in Raid for system. Soon swapping the raid for an SSD drive.

2 year old setup, hasn't failed me once. Still runs like a beauty.
          Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-11-2014, 05:59 AM.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

yeah, the ninja fish really are "lag" / "slow loading" / whatever

it's when one fish exits the screen and the game pops it somewhere in the middle of the stream instead of it starting at one of the edges

Comment

How fast is your Internet?

Comment

How fast is your Internet?
                Are you really going to keep asking me questions till you think you can find something? Lmao.
                Again, my other games run fine, games that need much more than this, so my internetspeed is just fine.
                I don't know who you think you are but try to listen... And I am in no mood to play this game of Q&A.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

The reason I know it's "lag", is that i have ninja fish from time to time too
                  • People are/were spamming fireworks.
                  • My laptop isn't plugged into a power socket. (damn energy saving setting )
                  • I had minimized my browser and it's still "catching up".
                  • My game is showing other lag signs, from tok, sylph atoll, ...

If i start fishing when i've just logged in, everything runs smoothly.

ps. You really don't need fast internet to run Wartune smoothly, except when it's downloading new content. (ie a dungeon you haven't done yet, new people, patch additions, ...) So tasks you do routinely (like fishing) require almost no bandwith.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                    Are you really going to keep asking me questions till you think you can find something? Lmao.
                    Again, my other games run fine, games that need much more than this, so my internetspeed is just fine.
                    I don't know who you think you are but try to listen... And I am in no mood to play this game of Q&A.
                    Fine, sorry for trying to help you...

Comment

Fine, sorry for trying to help you...
                      I've already explained to you my system is fine, that's not helping, that's pushing.
                      I didn't ask for you to analyse my PC specs lol.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Fishing is just buggy as hell, lazy implementation.
                        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Working...
                        X