undresss players for ToK hard pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undresss players for ToK hard pls

if some1 can tell lapasha and jessy to undress 3-4 days .......we poor players need to finish tok hard

Seriously, no use in asking players to strip. If they wanna strip, they will. If not, they won't. You're just gonna bring down the legions of people who will tell you to get stronger and stop expecting the top players to give you a handout.

Comment

they will not use anything, and some people says that tok hard is harder now than NM

Comment

Originally posted by ponjava View Post
        they will not use anything, and some people says that tok hard is harder now than NM
        Those people never done ToK NM then lmao...
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          Those people never done ToK NM then lmao...
          yah,tok nm is geared everyday right?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            yah,tok nm is geared everyday right?
            When 3 people are geared in ToK Hard, I can get to round 5.
            When 1 person is geared in ToK NM, I can get to round 3 (which was the case today and yesterday).
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Begging on the forums isn't going to do anything. Your best bet is to make an account on that server and pm them to ask yourself. Begging on here is just going to create unnecessary drama.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                Seriously, no use in asking players to strip. If they wanna strip, they will. If not, they won't. You're just gonna bring down the legions of people who will tell you to get stronger and stop expecting the top players to give you a handout.
                I would agree with this prior to the inclusion of sylphs. Before sylphs I was around ~60k br and use to roll through tok normal no problem with similar br group. Fast forward to now @75k br with our own sylphs aiding us and sometimes we can barely scrape lvl 3/4 of tok norm.

I was able to get by tok hard for the 1st time this past week with a 88k archer / 86k knight/ another archer + sylphs. It took us ~hour to complete and the only shadow unit equipped was the knight. With the sylphs the shadow units are getting stronger at an increasingly exponential rate that the majority of players can't keep up with. Over time it's going to be more and more difficult to get. Meanwhile people who were lucky enough to get by it at an earlier when it was easier (esp those who unlocked it b4 sylphs) are able to sprint way ahead with nm gains.

I'm currently almost done legending my 60 set. It took about a month for each of the first 3 pieces w/o tok nm unlocked. W/ tok nm unlocked ill have the 4th piece completed in like a week.

You can say well the nm tok ppl should be equipped too, but it would still be the same thing. Just with ppl having an advantage over non-naked tok nm player gains.

Comment

i am still stuck at tok normal, the fifth lvl guys get 3 hits for every 1 of ours, and apollo sucking out 6k hp. I was wondering what br will be enough for it.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                    i am still stuck at tok normal, the fifth lvl guys get 3 hits for every 1 of ours, and apollo sucking out 6k hp. I was wondering what br will be enough for it.
                    You get it coz faced with LAG problem, as well I always experience every day ...

Comment

but i dont wanna do that more accounts is needlessly and can be punishable......i dont know what to do with that prob

Comment

Working...
                      X