No announcement yet.

remove tok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not necessarily about being strong enough to beat ToK nm, cause when most/all of them undress, a lot of people can beat ToK nm.
    The problem lies in the fact that you have to unlock nm first. On most platform, ToK hard is now a lot harder to beat completely than lvl 3-4 of nm.
    A bunch of my guildies that are actually stronger than me but missed the rare times ToK hard was beatable, still are unable to join the nm fun.

For the high br's it's smart to make sure that ToK nm is doable, so they undress there mostly, but it doesn't help them to make sure hard is undressed too, unless a guildie/friend still needs to pass it. So they have no incentive to take the effort of staying up / logging in late enough to undress for ToK hard.

Herein lies the inequality and the frustration of a lot of people. Although theymay stronger than a bunch of people doing ToK nm daily, they can't even attempt it as they're unable to get past hard.

So topics like these are understandable. Although completely getting rid of tok seems to much. But the way the br's are assigned might need a brainstorming session from the devs yes.

Comment

ooohhh matey mate mate, ridiculous idea, i can't do ToK NM but there's way more shat that needs fixing, and hey, if ranks 5-8 and lowers were nice like oni,link, etc, we'd be able to pass them, but guess everybody aint nice huh
      S240 knight
      Lvl 64
      Camper
      Almost non casher
      Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

if your going to complain do it right. Dont complain that tok nm is unfair, complain that because of dumb luck someone who is 70k or 80k br cleared hard the one time everyone in hard was naked and unlocked nm, while somone who has 95k br wasnt as lucky and is stuck in hard. And even then, dont suggest to remove it, but to fix it.

Comment

tok is the laggiest part of game it would be nice if they removed sylphs from tok. would be much less laggy atleast. and those damned apollo do more damage than the player.
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

How many insig you get in 1 chest of NM tok?
            All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
              How many insig you get in 1 chest of NM tok?
              500 insig, 120 Soul Crystals, 120 Runes, 3 shadow souls or 2 level 70 legendary stones i think it is
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                It's not necessarily about being strong enough to beat ToK nm, cause when most/all of them undress, a lot of people can beat ToK nm.
                The problem lies in the fact that you have to unlock nm first. On most platform, ToK hard is now a lot harder to beat completely than lvl 3-4 of nm.
                A bunch of my guildies that are actually stronger than me but missed the rare times ToK hard was beatable, still are unable to join the nm fun.

For the high br's it's smart to make sure that ToK nm is doable, so they undress there mostly, but it doesn't help them to make sure hard is undressed too, unless a guildie/friend still needs to pass it. So they have no incentive to take the effort of staying up / logging in late enough to undress for ToK hard.

Herein lies the inequality and the frustration of a lot of people. Although theymay stronger than a bunch of people doing ToK nm daily, they can't even attempt it as they're unable to get past hard.

So topics like these are understandable. Although completely getting rid of tok seems to much. But the way the br's are assigned might need a brainstorming session from the devs yes.
                excatly what im talking about...

Comment

Isn't being undressed in ToK NM a bug?
                  i thought shadows in ToK NM should be those of the rank 1-4 of cross-server rankings? if they were undressed before the rankings, they would be in the lower ranks... so how did they still considered by ToK NM as ranks1-4???

i havent even stepped in ToK Hard but with this thread, it really seems that this is a bug that should be cleared by R2.

Comment

not a bug br is ranked first and then the gear is putet on tok

Comment

Working...
                    X