lost gifts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost gifts

Hey thanks, Wartune! What a wonderous bonus! I use my resources doing a blitz on the catacombs and a major part of your idea of a reward is 'lost gifts' - a load of stuff that costs 25 balens a time to make any use of! What a bunch of money-grabbing low-lifes....

So catacombs drops lost gifts now and not broken boxes? Yeh exactly, that's how dumb you sound.
    Stop beng such a child and be happy with the bloody event.
    The broken boxes give alot of daily free items, the lost gifts are meant as extra for cashers.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

'Happy with the bloody event'...? Jesus, and you've got the cheek to say I sound dumb... I'm guessing you're the younger one here.

Comment

Originally posted by Methenius View Post
        'Happy with the bloody event'...? Jesus, and you've got the cheek to say I sound dumb... I'm guessing you're the younger one here.
        Anything wrong with that particular part of my sentence? What exactly sounds dumb about it?
        You've made 2 posts so far, shivering to think what your 3d will be.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

The only "fault" with this event is their wording "broken" box for free and lost "gift" to spend balens on, apart from that just like the last time nothing to cry over you get free items + an item which you can sell if nothing more, or open some no one's forcing you to keep it or open it.

Comment

Working...
          X