Is This Morraly Right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This Morraly Right

When people have left the game is it normal practice for the player that is active within game to take over the persons account that has left >,or does it break game rules especially when they use these alts for Guild Battles.
    Example Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	327.9 KB
ID:	1743595 runs this account even though he/she left>>>>Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Size:	347.8 KB
ID:	1743596
    Same as Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Size:	320.1 KB
ID:	1743597runs this account even though he/she left>>>Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Size:	346.5 KB
ID:	1743598

Is it even ok to log on for one another also as we see this a lot cant accounts be banned if this is the case or I.P addresses checked against these...Server 222
    Last edited by Dlawd; 01-10-2014, 04:03 PM.

there is a rat in the house!

Comment

Originally posted by Dlawd View Post
      When people have left the game is it normal practice for the player that is active within game to take over the persons account that has left >,or does it break game rules especially when they use these alts for Guild Battles.
      Example [ATTACH=CONFIG]67083[/ATTACH] runs this account even though he/she left>>>>[ATTACH=CONFIG]67084[/ATTACH]
      Same as [ATTACH=CONFIG]67085[/ATTACH]runs this account even though he/she left>>>[ATTACH=CONFIG]67086[/ATTACH]

Is it even ok to log on for one another also as we see this a lot cant accounts be banned if this is the case or I.P addresses checked against these...
      You will need more proof than this, and to file a ticket. http://tickets.r2games.com/

Comment

I bet he lost in GB due to this and is now ratting out...
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i think its against rules but i know so many doing this and no one ever got punished by R2. the reason why accountsharing is forbidden might be so that R2 is not responsible to restore items or anything after you got scammed by a friend. still, imo sharing accounts and helping out a friend when he cant play is a normal thing to do. doing it to gain an advantage over others is a different story, but i doubt R2 will do anything about it.

Comment

I know of 6 people on my server that runs at least 5 character alts of level 50+

some even runs highest BR ppls when the real player goes on vocation (cause they're rich to take breaks)

most people create bunch of alts for farm loots or most recently amethyst mine

There are rules against players selling accounts, but I didn't see anything about sharing accounts.

Especially since it's common practice done by families, which I know some ppls do.

Comment

Jealous detected
              - The Lag Master -
              S195

Comment

Morals do not come into it. The rules have been clearly posted many times on the Wartune forum. If you give away your account information you are violating the rules. If you log on to another person's account you are violating the rules. Any proof of such rule breaking should be filed with a ticket.
                File a ticket
                for payment issues
                For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                  Morals do not come into it. The rules have been clearly posted many times on the Wartune forum. If you give away your account information you are violating the rules. If you log on to another person's account you are violating the rules. Any proof of such rule breaking should be filed with a ticket.
                  No Offence, but i beg to differ - the "Rules" as in TOS - Terms of Service, do not state the above

Extract taken from TOS

Passwords

At the time your Account is opened, you must select a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any harm resulting from your disclosure, or authorization of the disclosure of your password or from any person's use of your password to gain access to your Account or Account Name. At no time should you respond to an online request for a password other than in connection with the log-on process to the Service. Should it be determined that you did reveal your password to a person who is not you, R2Games reserves the right to disable the account.

Comment

It is violating the rules, but i never see it enforced anyway lol.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R210540643 View Post
                      No Offence, but i beg to differ - the "Rules" as in TOS - Terms of Service, do not state the above

Extract taken from TOS

Passwords

At the time your Account is opened, you must select a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any harm resulting from your disclosure, or authorization of the disclosure of your password or from any person's use of your password to gain access to your Account or Account Name. At no time should you respond to an online request for a password other than in connection with the log-on process to the Service. Should it be determined that you did reveal your password to a person who is not you, R2Games reserves the right to disable the account.
                      those red letters..
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R210540643 View Post

Extract taken from TOS

Passwords

Even though personally I despise this rule for many many reasons I still have to ask why would they even mention revealing the password to a person that who is not you. ? Excellent way of putting it .....

Comment

no rules here in this game. post any official links for rules if there is.

however,

DENIAL OF ACCESS

R2Games, for any reason and at its sole discretion, may decide that any person shall be denied access to any part of the R2Games site or Games. R2games may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete any R2Games account or Our Games account at any time for any reason with or without any notice to you. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you agree to cease and desist immediately from any attempt to access the site upon issuance of a denial. If you do not cease and desist, you hereby consent to an injunction to be entered against you by a court of competent jurisdiction, as provided herein, permanently enjoining you from attempting to access the R2Games site.
                          they can make rules on the spot and ban you

forgot to add:

Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items

R2Games does not recognize the transfer of Our Games Accounts or R2Games Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, ...
                          Last edited by VicZar; 01-12-2014, 04:42 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

You would need screenshot proof of them admitting to have BOUGHT/GOT the account off of someone other than themselves, then you would have to send that proof to the GMs

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                              You would need screenshot proof of them admitting to have BOUGHT/GOT the account off of someone other than themselves, then you would have to send that proof to the GMs
                              which can not be proven unless you actually hacks into that other players account to take a peek...

cause how else can you tell if that person isn't that person?

also, what about family members, like father and son, etc. Do they get banned because they play together? LOL...

Comment

Working...
                              X