No announcement yet.

how does the chaos rune works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ty all for your answers, one more question though. What if my troops dies and someone uses chaos on me? Will i have a 100% chance to cast my aoe like suntoria on the enemy team since I dont have any allies anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      ty all for your answers, one more question though. What if my troops dies and someone uses chaos on me? Will i have a 100% chance to cast my aoe like suntoria on the enemy team since I dont have any allies anymore?
      Removed, better explained below me.
      Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-12-2014, 09:16 AM.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

sorry thats wrong. you will NEVER cast any damaging spells on yourself. this means chaos rune has no effect on damaging skills if you are the only one alive in your group.
        i would have thought that you cannot heal yourself either but i believe that i saw an enemy healing himself with iris group heal when he had chaos effect and was the only one alive. but im not sure about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          sorry thats wrong. you will NEVER cast any damaging spells on yourself. this means chaos rune has no effect on damaging skills if you are the only one alive in your group.
          i would have thought that you cannot heal yourself either but i believe that i saw an enemy healing himself with iris group heal when he had chaos effect and was the only one alive. but im not sure about this.
          Yes you're right, I don't know why I said that honestly, wasn't thinking straight there :s.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
          X