Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

how does the chaos rune works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draggyy
    started a topic how does the chaos rune works?

how does the chaos rune works?

To be more precise, on which skills it works?does it works on runes as well?I understood that it works on all party/aoe skills like lunatic/meteor/rof/suntoria/purify/apollos shield and so on, is that true?how about incendiar shot? does it works on bloodthirsty, multishot, armor piercer, poison, any kind of spcial attack like sniper, thundererdelphic hell thunder, holy seal and so on?
    Is there any way to cancel it or protect yourself against it like the purge rune?
    ty in advance

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    sorry thats wrong. you will NEVER cast any damaging spells on yourself. this means chaos rune has no effect on damaging skills if you are the only one alive in your group.
    i would have thought that you cannot heal yourself either but i believe that i saw an enemy healing himself with iris group heal when he had chaos effect and was the only one alive. but im not sure about this.
    Yes you're right, I don't know why I said that honestly, wasn't thinking straight there :s.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    sorry thats wrong. you will NEVER cast any damaging spells on yourself. this means chaos rune has no effect on damaging skills if you are the only one alive in your group.
    i would have thought that you cannot heal yourself either but i believe that i saw an enemy healing himself with iris group heal when he had chaos effect and was the only one alive. but im not sure about this.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    ty all for your answers, one more question though. What if my troops dies and someone uses chaos on me? Will i have a 100% chance to cast my aoe like suntoria on the enemy team since I dont have any allies anymore?
    Removed, better explained below me.
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-12-2014, 09:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    ty all for your answers, one more question though. What if my troops dies and someone uses chaos on me? Will i have a 100% chance to cast my aoe like suntoria on the enemy team since I dont have any allies anymore?

Leave a comment:

• Arma_Another
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    ty for the answer. Btw today someone tested it on me in the altar, I was in front of the troops, casted suntoria and even though the chaos rune proc I casted it on my troops, not on her team. The interesting part is that only my troops had suntoria, not me. Is this a bug?
    Happens with BL too, troops get healed but not the mage

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    Chaso make you to damges you own team, with make you chast the heling one you own party peoples troops and not for you self.

If you use damges skills you hade cast damges one you own troops but not one you self, same is me heling you cast heling you will cast heling one you own but not for you self.
    IF you hit your own group then yes. but you can hit either your own group or the enemy group (with both, healing or damage skills), even at max lvl.
    in fight the debuff says "cant tell friends from foes" thats actually a better description of what the rune does than in the menu...

Leave a comment:

• dragosavp
    replied
    Same here, it hurts my eyes every time he posts something... Useless info + horrible english... Just stop posting dwmedia!

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    Chaso make you to damges you own team, with make you chast the heling one you own party peoples troops and not for you self.

If you use damges skills you hade cast damges one you own troops but not one you self, same is me heling you cast heling you will cast heling one you own but not for you self.
    Please man i beg of you buy a dictionary or at least use google translator, i'd prefer to read that crappy english than the languague you are actually speaking lol

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    lv 10 chaos rune has 100% chance to work or so says in description
    It has 100% chance to land on the opponent, but it doesn't have 100% chance to proc, I think it's around 50% chance of proccing.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    Someone pointed out before, from the CN vid of the knight soloing samsara NM that his lv10 rune didn't proc 100% of the time.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    yeah this cash rune made me kill my friends and heal the enemy a few days ago in arena.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    its no bug that it didn't heal the other team. chaos rune is no guaranteed chance to make them hit the other team (even at lvl 10), only the chance to apply the debuff increases. so if the target has chaos debuff, there is a chance that his suntoria will heal the enemy team or it will work on the own team. that it doesn't work on the caster might be a bug but it's the same for apollo or group heal

Leave a comment:

Working...
X