Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

how does the chaos rune works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draggyy
    replied
    yes i checked, only my troops had it, nor me, nor her, nor her troops. Glad to know is just a bug

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    ty for the answer. Btw today someone tested it on me in the altar, I was in front of the troops, casted suntoria and even though the chaos rune proc I casted it on my troops, not on she's team. The interesting part is that only my troops had suntoria, not me. Is this a bug?
    you checked if the player you were fighting had sun casted on him?if not a bug i guess

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    ty for the answer. Btw today someone tested it on me in the altar, I was in front of the troops, casted suntoria and even though the chaos rune proc I casted it on my troops, not on her team. The interesting part is that only my troops had suntoria, not me. Is this a bug?
    Last edited by Draggyy; 01-11-2014, 04:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Works on Incend, BT, MT, AP, Sniper and HS not sure about the other two never seen em used lol, runes are the only way way I know of that you can "counter" Chaos rune since it uses up one turn on it when you use it, the rest just auto attack to minimize the damage if it does proc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X