Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: What to Get on New Year Card Exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: What to Get on New Year Card Exchange?

What do you guys think the best option is to get with the New Years cards?
    100 Soul Crystals @ 10 Cards
    5.43%
    60 Mount Whips @ 30 Cards
    47.83%
    60 Fate Stones @ 30 Cards
    46.74%

The poll is expired.

i think both the whips and fate stones are good deals. but dont forget the mount to

Comment

Ask yourself witch is hard to obtain whips or fate stones i think fate stones.Whips you can gather way faster than fate stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
        i think both the whips and fate stones are good deals. but dont forget the mount to
        you can get the wips and soul crystals far easier than fate stones. Get the mount if you can, and use the rest for fate stones:P

Comment

All of this might be true, but you need way more whips total to max out than fate stones (at the moment). Also, a whip event is more likely to come in the future.

Comment

As much as I like the stupid sheep, personally taking whips, though keeping cards still in hopes of a nice unlimited SC event where I could get sheep and a nice amount of whips.

Comment

if we are lucky and get unlimited then many people will get sheep and if lucky some fate stones/whips

Comment

mount first but then i will pick whips. fatestones are clearly better but i cashed a bit (or a bit more ;P) when we had cloud city chests and got a lot of fatestones from there. now i already got a high lvl and the rest ill get sooner or later from jewel hunt. so in the long run i will need whips more cause we wont max out there anytime soon XD

Comment

It depends really, if you're stacking mount whips already, I'd go for mount whips, since there probably will be an event for that, and fate stones are meh.
                  Without cashing you get 20 fate stones daily now, doesn't seem worth it anymore. SC is really not worth it, you gain so many daily now.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Mount tanning whips and fates stones beautiful items, either of them would work for me but slight preference for FS.
                    IGN: Tiwaistyles
                    Class: Archer
                    Level: 70
                    Honor Title: Imperial Commander
                    Battle Rating: 100k
                    Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                      Ask yourself witch is hard to obtain whips or fate stones i think fate stones.Whips you can gather way faster than fate stones.
                      That's the most wrong way you can look at it.

Comment

Fate stones aren't really hard to get anymore... most can set jewel hunt up to get at least 500 points a day w/o balens and that alone gets you 10 + FS from combos + free spin. Anywhere from 10-20+ fate a day. Not to mention that as far as I know the "new" fate for lv80 doesn't use these fate stones so it becomes a vault hogged once you get lv20 and they start piling up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Fate stones aren't really hard to get anymore... most can set jewel hunt up to get at least 500 points a day w/o balens and that alone gets you 10 + FS from combos + free spin. Anywhere from 10-20+ fate a day. Not to mention that as far as I know the "new" fate for lv80 doesn't use these fate stones so it becomes a vault hogged once you get lv20 and they start piling up.
                          Well I see 2 'coming soon' on the fate page, which I hope to require fate stones lol. Are you saying that they shall not be required by them and that they are really useless after you reach lvl 20?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Sure stones drop a bit more now but for the people that dont cash hard its not an easy deal, i see the average fate level now around 4-7 tops, getting to lv20
                            without event help would take what, 1 year? i personally think for non cashers fate stones are the big prize here, u wont get 500 points on the jewel event every
                            single day so it reduces it a lot more plus the reward ratio leans towards fate stones when u reach a certain point, i'd need far more whips than FS now to get the same HP/MATT returns.

Sure for ppl that cashed mad on the 200 fate stones event its a no brainer here, whips all the way but for the rest (and i'd say most) ppl FS look the best choice
                            unless they make SC event unlimited again and you happen to have 8k+ SC to get the mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              Well I see 2 'coming soon' on the fate page, which I hope to require fate stones lol. Are you saying that they shall not be required by them and that they are really useless after you reach lvl 20?
                              Coming Soon was seen on the homestead for.... a long time lol, I haven't seen the advanced fate system mentioned to use the same fate stones, in fact it seems to be related to the "dragon souls" due to the dragon emblem on it. If true then the fate stones do become useless once you get lv20. Maybe someone that plays on CN servers can clarify, but I wouldn't rush to lv20 and make a stockpile of extra stones just yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X