Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What level is better to gain more XP ? 70 or 74 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What level is better to gain more XP ? 70 or 74 ?

Hello guys , my guildmates and I were discussing and trying to find out what level is better to gain xp by running Lych's lair nightmare and lv 70 solo dungeons.So considering only the xp factor what level is better to stay at ? 70 or 74 ?
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
    Hello guys , my guildmates and I were discussing and trying to find out what level is better to gain xp by running Lych's lair nightmare and lv 70 solo dungeons.So considering only the xp factor what level is better to stay at ? 70 or 74 ?
    more higher lv more exp in 70 + ...

Comment

at least go to 71, because there you get a jump in bounty exp (I think about 40k more for orange bounty) and you get a new shadow crystal quest.

Comment

may I hi jack this thread to ask if its true that you have no more xp penalties in solo and mpd when you reach lvl 70?so do you really get all the xp you were supposed to received on each one?btw can you get crypt keys from the lvl 70 solo ?:P
        Last edited by Draggyy; 01-11-2014, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          may I hi jack this thread to ask if its true that you have no more xp penalties in solo and mpd when you reach lvl 70?so do you really get all the xp you were supposed to received on each one?btw can you get crypt keys from the lvl 70 solo ?:P
          Yes you can get crypt keys there , I got 2 crypt keys yesterday blitzing

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            There's no exp penalty 70+
            I hated the exp in moon nm while I was 69 (had to run it a long time still for my team) so leveled up and it became bearable!

Comment

Alright thank you very much guys , I will go to lv 74 then

Comment

Working...
              X