This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post

No. You know, when Chinese servers got patch 2.0, they didn't even have Sylph arena. They only had Iris and Pan in the Sylph Atoll.

They got new Sylph maybe 1,5 month after with Sylph arena. They got circuit quest at about the same time. (From what I remember)
    o, well I had read somewhere that said Chinese got both dark, fire, and lighting all in one patch, so I thought English version have more parts.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      o, well I had read somewhere that said Chinese got both dark, fire, and lighting all in one patch, so I thought English version have more parts.
      Yes I think they got all those 3 Sylph at the same time. True. But, I don't think we have more patches. We just wait longer to get last 2 Sylph, which I agree, really suck.

Comment

Chinese patch has to be converted to US language, r2 preferences etc etc, so they do it in parts.
        Pretty sure r2 isn't a company that does things fast except $$ events.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Ursulica101 View Post
          Mind sharing the source link for this?
          http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...ng-soon-thread

Comment

Its a random player who posted it with no official data whatsoever and suddenly everyone picks it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Ursulica101 View Post
              Mind sharing the source link for this?
              http://*************.blogspot.in/
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

as the site says: wartune gossip. only unofficial info

for next time Winlord please provide your source
                if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                  that blog yours isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                    as the site says: wartune gossip. only unofficial info

for next time Winlord please provide your source
                    Huh? Check the first line of my post, you numbnuts.
                    Wartune gossip also copied it from that guy.
                    CondorHero was so right about the mods, they're so clueless, no idea who appointed them, they know nothing of the game and have no logic whatsoever. (With the exception of MemoryLane that is)
                    Last edited by winlord; 01-12-2014, 04:49 AM.

Comment

serious you call that giving credit??

your posting about a update which isnt official and giving credit to a non existing thread somewhere to come on kong..

and this has all to do because we MOD's dont know the game??

hilarious
                      Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 01-12-2014, 04:56 AM.
                      if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                      then click on support

Comment

sorry for going offtopic, but im interested in the latest chinese patch
                        seems like everyone makes his own blog now and copies stuff from others. everywhere i read "New Advanced Rune System (See advanced system in WT 2)"
                        but i dont find any info about this advanced rune system. maybe only the original source has it?

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          Huh? Check the first line of my post, you numbnuts.
                          Wartune gossip also copied it from that guy.
                          CondorHero was so right about the mods, they're so clueless, no idea who appointed them, they know nothing of the game and have no logic whatsoever. (With the exception of MemoryLane that is)
                          Well thanks >.>
                          I remember a time where u was so happy that i helped you over pm.
                          The next day you seemed to be forgotten it again though xD

Comment

May I know this : 2 New Slyphs: Medusa and Triton .... representative of what ? lightning & fire ?

Comment

medusa and triton is evolved form of iris and pan

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                                serious you call that giving credit??

your posting about a update which isnt official and giving credit to a non existing thread somewhere to come on kong..

and this has all to do because we MOD's dont know the game??

hilarious
                                It's funny how you call all the things that I post unofficial as if they'll never come to this game when in reality, all the things that I posted about, were introduced in the game eventually at some point.
                                Non-existing thread? check the links on this thread that we're on, the link to the "non-existing thread" was already posted.
                                This particular comment of yours was more related to the lack of logic comment that I made, you proved in various other places that you know nothing about the game.
                                You're a joke.

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                                Well thanks >.>
                                I remember a time where u was so happy that i helped you over pm.
                                The next day you seemed to be forgotten it again though xD
                                I rarely see you here anymore, so...

Comment

Working...
                                X