X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I rarely see you here anymore, so...
    True, not posting much anymore, but I am still around.
    Also reading stuff on the forum. :P

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      It's funny how you call all the things that I post unofficial as if they'll never come to this game when in reality, all the things that I posted about, were introduced in the game eventually at some point.
      Non-existing thread? check the links on this thread that we're on, the link to the "non-existing thread" was already posted.
      This particular comment of yours was more related to the lack of logic comment that I made, you proved in various other places that you know nothing about the game.
      You're a joke..
      where did i say it will never come?? i said it is unofficial (dont need to tell you the meaning of it).

you are the poster and referring to a "parent" post which you as poster should reveal to give credit to.
      but in this case someone else did for you.

you can of course doubt my capability as a MOD but if i would not function correctly i would not be a MOD anymore.
      if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
      then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
        where did i say it will never come?? i said it is unofficial (dont need to tell you the meaning of it).

you are the poster and referring to a "parent" post which you as poster should reveal to give credit to.
        but in this case someone else did for you.

you can of course doubt my capability as a MOD but if i would not function correctly i would not be a MOD anymore.
        You mods like to say that R2 may or may not bring things that are "unofficial", and therefore your post implied that.

I did "reveal" the credit, is it hidden somehow? are you that thick?
        Giving links to other platforms is not allowed as far as I'm aware, and I have been warned about it multiple times in the past, so you're contradicting your own rules.
        I really doubt you have anyone criticizing your function as a mod besides the regular users who can't do anything about it.

Comment

Oops, Thread closed.
          Got issues? PM me.

Comment

Working...
          X