Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farewell Wartune (28th October 2012 to 31st December 2013)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye-bye

Comment

bye dude

semi-offtopic

just wanted to laugh at this

- Forum moderators give misleading information, and are power hungry.
      and the "closed thread", which the flame war was started by the Mods themselves... "oops" is their excuse.

I am currently trying out Aura Kingdom which went into openbeta 3 days ago, you should try it, anime-style tho, not sure if you'll like it.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        bye dude

semi-offtopic

and the "closed thread", which the flame war was started by the Mods themselves... "oops" is their excuse.
        Made me giggle to!
        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          bye dude

semi-offtopic

I am currently trying out Aura Kingdom which went into openbeta 3 days ago, you should try it, anime-style tho, not sure if you'll like it.
          They also picked the worst member to go up against so...

Comment

I have some parting thoughts, which I would not provide too much details, lest my post/thread get deleted.

1. Regarding the closed thread on the recharge event, it further strengthens the point that forum moderators are trigger happy. There are reasons why people apply to become forum moderators. Some do it for altruistic reasons (far and few in between) and some do it to satisfy their power hungriness. Now, I've seen some of them providing misleading/wrong information and they do not hesitate to delete/closed threads when proven wrong. One such example is two of them claimed that you need to set your title to be Balenor's #1 Guildmaster in order for the announcement "Balenor's #1 Guildmaster has come online". They insisted what they said was right. I do get that they are volunteers within the community, but to go on a power trip is so wrong. One could do better to sieve through all applications.

2. Recharge event. Standing from outside and looking in, I must say that $1000 recharge event is so wrong. This is no matter how you see it. I've seen arguments that you recharge now and you spend the 100k balens over 6 months. Really? Is it even possible to maintain such level of self-control? With 100k balens in your account, you will be less careful. You could buy 30 attempts of Jewel hunt a day, or reset mystery shop, or even use revive/balen buff for WB. Before it, your balens are gone way before 6 months are up.

2b. Further to my point above. What happens if another recharge event comes up in March? Recharge another $1000 for some goodies? Will the above proponents still use the same reasoning (since you're gonna recharge $1000 in the span of 1 year anyway, might as well recharge now) ? Does such reasoning work?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well said, moreover, guys, I strongly doubt this game will survive another year, even not, I believe the price will dramatically decrease at that time. every webgame has its life cycle.

think about it: how many balens you can buy with 1000 $ after 6 months, I bet 10 times of now

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              I have some parting thoughts, which I would not provide too much details, lest my post/thread get deleted.

1. Regarding the closed thread on the recharge event, it further strengthens the point that forum moderators are trigger happy. There are reasons why people apply to become forum moderators. Some do it for altruistic reasons (far and few in between) and some do it to satisfy their power hungriness. Now, I've seen some of them providing misleading/wrong information and they do not hesitate to delete/closed threads when proven wrong. One such example is two of them claimed that you need to set your title to be Balenor's #1 Guildmaster in order for the announcement "Balenor's #1 Guildmaster has come online". They insisted what they said was right. I do get that they are volunteers within the community, but to go on a power trip is so wrong. One could do better to sieve through all applications.

2. Recharge event. Standing from outside and looking in, I must say that $1000 recharge event is so wrong. This is no matter how you see it. I've seen arguments that you recharge now and you spend the 100k balens over 6 months. Really? Is it even possible to maintain such level of self-control? With 100k balens in your account, you will be less careful. You could buy 30 attempts of Jewel hunt a day, or reset mystery shop, or even use revive/balen buff for WB. Before it, your balens are gone way before 6 months are up.

2b. Further to my point above. What happens if another recharge event comes up in March? Recharge another $1000 for some goodies? Will the above proponents still use the same reasoning (since you're gonna recharge $1000 in the span of 1 year anyway, might as well recharge now) ? Does such reasoning work?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
              Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
              Character Name: Halifax

Comment

it was always nice reading your posts...good luck ahead.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Farewell Malleus, I am planning on retiring soon as well.

Since my server is relatively much younger than yours, there aren't many strong and willing Archers who help with higher level MPs etc.
                  Hence the reason, I am sticking around a bit just to help my group/friends get their gear.

Much will depend on whether or not I am needed for the 80 MP once it is released.
                  But I have stopped recharging since December and don't plan on doing so again.

I am trying to hang on, but I feel as though at any moment I can pull the plug, the endless problems the game is having recently does not help either.
                  The only thing really keeping me around, is that I want to make sure Sharp has the help he needs when 80 MPs comes around.

I wish you all the best Malleus and I am not too far behind

JAXX - Archer - Kong 11

Comment

Working...
                  X