Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph

PATK = .0018 * Strength * STR Aptitude
    PDEF = .0009 * (Armor * ARM Aptitude + Strength * STR Aptitude)
    MATK = .0018 * Intellect * INT Aptitude
    MDEF = .0009 * (Armor * ARM Aptitude + Intellect * INT Aptitude)
    HP = .0060 * Endurance * END Aptitude + Base
    5089/5409 i assume that is int and int apt?

so the matk of this sylph is 49k and hp is 168k

Active with the Hero: The sylph uses active skills every two rounds. The damage a sylph deals is based on the values of the sylph's stats and not the stats of the hero. These attacks are automatic, randomly chosen, and cannot be controlled. Sylphs in this form cannot be targeted by other players or their sylphs.

Awakened: The sylph attacks are added to the MATK (if the hero class is Mage) or PATK (if the hero class is Knight or Archer) of the player. The Sylph HP and the character HP are interwoven.
    so when awakened, the sylph has matk of 49k + whatever the atk of your hero. How about HP how does it work?

HP is added to the hero regardless.
    Server: East Coast Server 300+
    Class: Mage
    Level: 70+
    Battle Rating: 90+k
    Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

ive seached more posts. seems like 5089 is just int aptitude. Real int stats arent written there.

Aptitudes
      so what does 5089/5409 mean? current/max? is this the part where sepulcrum comes in? so did he used sepulcrum to max the strength apt of apollo? LOL

what does mahra change other than color and star number? sylph stat? sylph current aptitudes? sylph max aptitudes? all of them?

Stats
      what factors affect sylph stats (int str def endu)? ive read that they are randomly assigned when a sylph levels up and u got 5 extra points that u can assign to them.

how much of the sylph hp gets added to your character?

anyway pls dont just say int, say int stat or int apt. Those have confused me alot when reading the sylph guides.

Comment

so what does 5089/5409 mean? current/max? is this the part where sepulcrum comes in? so did he used sepulcrum to max the strength apt of apollo? LOL
        When enchanting it's done at random, Str is first to get maxed out since it requires less. And yes current/max.

Comment

ok thanks, just need more info and maybe i can come up with a small guide here, copy pasting from others.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            When enchanting it's done at random, Str is first to get maxed out since it requires less. And yes current/max.
            It's not just that, Every week I get 50 sepulcrum, and every week when I enchant 50 times times, most always goes into strength when it comes to apollo.
            Can't wait to max that stat so I don't have to see that, I'll bet it will start maxing my armor stats then, another one I care nothing about .
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i believe the stats at lvl 80 without spending the 5 points each lvl are about as high as the pet's growth value (not exactly). so if we assume he put all 400 points in int, that would make about
              0,0018 * 2050 * 5089 = 18778 matk
              0,006 * 1650 * 5143 = 50915 hp

Edit: just saw its only lvl 77 but still it should come close to this

Comment

That screenshot is old high level and higher br for the apollo sylph now

Comment

so what does star upgrade and color upgrade do?

do you get more than 5 points you can manually put to stats?
                  increase the max aptitude?
                  increase the current aptitude?
                  increase the random stats given per level? if yes on this, does that mean when u are level 80 sylph and upgraded 1 star, the added random stats per level will be adjusted accordingly?
                  does the "growth" stat determine the amount of random stats given per level?

can someone post their sylph stats or when you hover on the upgrade button for mahra?

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    so what does star upgrade and color upgrade do?

do you get more than 5 points you can manually put to stats?
                    no

increase the max aptitude?
                    yes

increase the current aptitude?
                    yes, not as much as the max aptitude though. but it looks like you keep all the extra points that you got from enchanting with sepulcrum

increase the random stats given per level?
                    yes, they are not random tho. call them fixed stats or something like that. the stats you got form earlier lvl ups will be adjusted so it doesnt matter what lvl you have when you upgrade

does the "growth" stat determine the amount of random stats given per level?
                    yes, i read once that growth is the stat value (for each stat) your sylph will have when it reaches lvl 80 before spending any extra points. this doesnt seem to be 100% correct but it comes close to this for my sylphs:
                    Apollo with 1108 growth at lvl 80 - 1104 for each stat , Iris with 1057 growth at lvl 80 - 1053 for each stat
                    Last edited by Setsuna88; 01-12-2014, 05:15 AM.

Comment

^ you are an awesome person.

one more question, how much hp does your sylph have and how much hp does it add to your character? (pls tell if you have hp boosting passives like wings and skills)

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                        ^ you are an awesome person.

one more question, how much hp does your sylph have and how much hp does it add to your character? (pls tell if you have hp boosting passives like wings and skills)
                        thanks . you get exactly the sylph's hp. passive boosts wont work here.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                          i believe the stats at lvl 80 without spending the 5 points each lvl are about as high as the pet's growth value (not exactly). so if we assume he put all 400 points in int, that would make about
                          0,0018 * 2050 * 5089 = 18778 matk
                          0,006 * 1650 * 5143 = 50915 hp

Edit: just saw its only lvl 77 but still it should come close to this
                          question where did u get 2050 for his intellingence value? is 1650 the base intel of an orange apollo? also, once u lvl up a sylph, doesnt it also gets a boost to its atk, aside from the extra 5 pts?

and on a side not, an matk of 18.8k will probably do more damage than a players who's matk is 10k more,since sylphs ignores a players def.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                            question where did u get 2050 for his intellingence value? is 1650 the base intel of an orange apollo? also, once u lvl up a sylph, doesnt it also gets a boost to its atk, aside from the extra 5 pts?

and on a side not, an matk of 18.8k will probably do more damage than a players who's matk is 10k more,since sylphs ignores a players def.
                            it should be about 1650. like i said, growth value tells u the stats at lvl 80. the other 400 are from all 80x5 points in int (assuming he put all in there). and yea it should hit pretty hard

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              it should be about 1650. like i said, growth value tells u the stats at lvl 80. the other 400 are from all 80x5 points in int (assuming he put all in there). and yea it should hit pretty hard
                              kk, got it, for some reason why i saw the ss of the sylph, for the life of me i could not find its growth value, wonder where i was looking

Comment

Working...
                              X