No announcement yet.

Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw, do astral work when in awaken form? like deflection,illusion,EWD,goddess blessing?

Comment

Lol 50k HP increase from a pokémon :x.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
        btw, do astral work when in awaken form? like deflection,illusion,EWD,goddess blessing?
        Yes they do.

Comment

Do sylph passives work when not in awaken mode? like the +5% healing effects of iris

or these:
          Eve
          Passive:

Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
          Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
          Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Comment

Do sylph passives work when not in awaken mode? like the +5% healing effects of iris

or these:
            no. only the passive of their 3 normal skills (5%hp for pan, 5%mdef apollo,....)

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              Lol 50k HP increase from a pokémon :x.
              bwaahaha so true

Comment

I think apt is just the ratio of how much of each stats gets added to ur hero stats when u awaken in battle. Although I'm not certain if one's patk (archer/knight)/matk (mage) gets added to the sylph's matk (if its apollo/iris) or patk (pan), from the dmg range I've seen so far when I awaken vs my normal delphic sniper which is only 20% less dmg than the sword of judgement, it seems to support my theory. Seeing that with sword of judgement I can hit a knight anywhere between 40 - 80k x 2 depending on whether I crit as well as the knight's mdef since if I had used delphic sniper on that same knight, my dmg even with crit and brutality lvl 9 rarely goes near 70k. Anyway, for those good with numbers, maybe the following pics of my stats will help with the computation.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph apt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	1679661Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph stat.jpg
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	1679662Click image for larger version

Name:	hero stats.jpg
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	1679663
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Another guy with 2 purple apollos

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
                    Another guy with 2 purple apollos
                    and an orange..
                    Knight - Kabam - S1
                    Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      I think apt is just the ratio of how much of each stats gets added to ur hero stats when u awaken in battle. Although I'm not certain if one's patk (archer/knight)/matk (mage) gets added to the sylph's matk (if its apollo/iris) or patk (pan), from the dmg range I've seen so far when I awaken vs my normal delphic sniper which is only 20% less dmg than the sword of judgement, it seems to support my theory. Seeing that with sword of judgement I can hit a knight anywhere between 40 - 80k x 2 depending on whether I crit as well as the knight's mdef since if I had used delphic sniper on that same knight, my dmg even with crit and brutality lvl 9 rarely goes near 70k. Anyway, for those good with numbers, maybe the following pics of my stats will help with the computation.
                      MATK = .0018 * Intellect * INT Aptitude
                      19803 = .0018 * 2034 * 5409

HP = .0060 * Endurance * END Aptitude + Base; base hp 1100 for apollo
                      54616 = .0060 * 1639 * 5442 + 1100

sylph hp is added to your stats passively. Try removing your sylph and you get a 54616 hp drop. patk/mAtk of your character gets added to sylph patk/matk when in awaken mode

Comment

MATK = .0018 * Intellect * INT Aptitude
                        19803 = .0018 * 2034 * 5409

HP = .0060 * Endurance * END Aptitude + Base; base hp 1100 for apollo
                        54616 = .0060 * 1639 * 5442 + 1100

sylph hp is added to your stats passively. Try removing your sylph and you get a 54616 hp drop. patk/mAtk of your character gets added to sylph patk/matk when in awaken mode
                        Thanks for the maths. I'm sure the aptitude and growth rate probably have effect on my stats in awakened mode, but I'm just not sure how much is added. Maybe I'll try to record a video sometime when I do arena so you can see the difference in dmg. Although without the stats of the opponents it might be tough to gauge the actual figures I guess...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          Thanks for the maths. I'm sure the aptitude and growth rate probably have effect on my stats in awakened mode
                          patk/mAtk of your character gets added to sylph patk/matk when in awaken mode
                          i see your hero got 41.4k atk. When you enter sylph mode, your apollo will have 19803 + 41491 matk. Effectively gaining 19k BR during awaken mode.

growth affects the stats your sylph gains. With 1650 growth, your sylph has 1639 int endu armor str @ level 80. Since you put 5 int every time you level, your int gained 79*5 or 395 points. 1639+395 = 2034. Aptitude helps your stats just like you said.

Comment

Working...
                          X