Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why do you hate the new recharge event?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael72177217 View Post
    So... who wants to flame me cause I have a lvl 8 stable? anyone?
    We cashers buy because WE can. This event is not aimed at you normal people. Stop bashing r2games. The right person to bash here is yourself... because you ain't got what it takes to earn more than $1k and spend it here. I'm guessing someone will say I don't know how to spend my money? lol, at least I know how to earn it. Then someone would say ''keep spending like that and you'll run out of money'', I've been like this for 5 years, spending impulsively, still rich and getting richer

overall, this is like purging the Volkswagen Group for selling a Lamborghini in a 3rd world country... lol, no one is forcing you to buy it.

Put up or shut up.
    I don't care for people who jealously hate on cashers or call them stupid for "spending money on pixels". I thoroughly support a persons right to spend their money as they see fit. That being said.....nobody gives a DAMN how much money you have and you coming on these forums SPECIFICALLY to flaunt the fact that you spent a grand for the recharge mount in this way is ridiculously immature. You are not better than everyone else because you have been successful financially. People shouldn't bash you for your spending practices but YOU have no right to deride them for their inability to make large sums of money. Posts like this are the exact reason why non/light cashers HATE the heavy spenders in this game. So stop being a child and perpetuating the stereotype that all Hard Cashers are snobbish little rich-boys with nothing better to do but throw their wealth in other peoples faces.

that is all

Leave a comment:

• yaafa
    replied
    Well i don't think it's right for you to say others can't earn more than $1k and spend it here. Many have it but their choice not to spend it.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    The world is a better place with people like you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X