Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why do you hate the new recharge event?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you hate the new recharge event?

So... who wants to flame me cause I have a lvl 8 stable? anyone?
    We cashers buy because WE can. This event is not aimed at you normal people. Stop bashing r2games. The right person to bash here is yourself... because you ain't got what it takes to earn more than $1k and spend it here. I'm guessing someone will say I don't know how to spend my money? lol, at least I know how to earn it. Then someone would say ''keep spending like that and you'll run out of money'', I've been like this for 5 years, spending impulsively, still rich and getting richer

overall, this is like purging the Volkswagen Group for selling a Lamborghini in a 3rd world country... lol, no one is forcing you to buy it.

Put up or shut up.
    Last edited by Michael72177217; 01-11-2014, 06:45 PM. Reason: Because I can

The world is a better place with people like you.

Comment

Well i don't think it's right for you to say others can't earn more than $1k and spend it here. Many have it but their choice not to spend it.
      ~Yafa~

Comment

Originally posted by Michael72177217 View Post
        We cashers buy because WE can. This event is not aimed at you normal people. Stop bashing r2games. The right person to bash here is yourself... because you ain't got what it takes to earn more than $1k and spend it here. I'm guessing someone will say I don't know how to spend my money? lol, at least I know how to earn it. Then someone would say ''keep spending like that and you'll run out of money'', I've been like this for 5 years, spending impulsively, still rich and getting richer

overall, this is like purging the Volkswagen Group for selling a Lamborghini in a 3rd world country... lol, no one is forcing you to buy it.

Put up or shut up.
        I don't care for people who jealously hate on cashers or call them stupid for "spending money on pixels". I thoroughly support a persons right to spend their money as they see fit. That being said.....nobody gives a DAMN how much money you have and you coming on these forums SPECIFICALLY to flaunt the fact that you spent a grand for the recharge mount in this way is ridiculously immature. You are not better than everyone else because you have been successful financially. People shouldn't bash you for your spending practices but YOU have no right to deride them for their inability to make large sums of money. Posts like this are the exact reason why non/light cashers HATE the heavy spenders in this game. So stop being a child and perpetuating the stereotype that all Hard Cashers are snobbish little rich-boys with nothing better to do but throw their wealth in other peoples faces.

that is all
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Got blue Iris from my 2nd try xD
          Non-casher
          Huh... Lvl 8 stable with non casher?

P/s: I am heavy casher but I still think this is ridiculous event.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            The world is a better place with people like you.
            I agree. I pay taxes while others get a free ride in our country's education systems, health care systems, pensions for the elderly, unemployment benefits, public transportation, and energy, water and waste management systems

Comment

Just shut up too.

There are a lot of problems worse than this. A truly rich person should have known that.

Comment

As someone posted above...non casher with level 8 stable? Nice trolling.

Comment

I agree. I pay taxes while others get a free ride in our country's education systems, health care systems, pensions for the elderly, unemployment benefits, public transportation, and energy, water and waste management systems
                  Yeah sure. If you think money is everything, I pity you. Have fun living in your materialistic world. I'm sure you're the type of guy who drinks, drive carelessly, treat his girlfriend like ****, love your money more then your children. I'm sure society need people like you.

Comment

The people that hate the event (as I do) hate it because it symbolized how P2W the game is, and that it signals the ever increasing pace at which its becoming more P2W.

Comment

So you make alot of money but you have no life so you play this game and spend your money here?? hmmm i wont ask how you make your money lol.

Comment

a man with an ego who likes to look cool, thats cool, now go away and feed me some free cash your tax pays for......

Comment

Put up or shut up.
                          What a bunch of lies in this thread. You claim you are a non casher in your other posts you made and you had a hard time getting the frost lion lol. If you were truely rich like you said your other posts wouldn't have been made. you wouldn't even say you are a non casher. Dude you just made yourself look extremely stupid with your post. lmao. Non casher with lvl 8 stables. HAHA.

Everyone look at his post history. He is just talking out of his *** now. Trying to be cool on the internet. Even though most his posts are complaining about how hard the frost lion is to get or that he is a non casher that got lucky with getting a blue iris.

Comment

Put up or shut up.
                            Troll lvl: Amateur, nuff said xD
                            Redemption

Comment

because you ain't got what it takes to earn more than $1k and spend it here.
                              Yup, we havent got such small brains to spend over a thousand dollars for pixels and also encouraging r2 to increase the prizes even more in the upcoming months in the process

Comment

Working...
                              X