This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    2 top players out of 100, the rest continue to recharge and continue to play, get over it, people will never stop recharging as its the only reason this game exists, you are just stupid because you think 2 people quitting a game will affect it at all, The only time I call people stupid is when they say stuff like you lol. You think 2 people who quit do anything against the game? no, people will recharge 100k if they want to, get over it.
    You are the one who is ignorant, I don't think anyone recharges 100k balens in 2 days, it is a very high price for anyone, this game will not survive if players continue to fall to the temptations. People who are hating the event are doing the right thing for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffhawk View Post
      You are the one who is ignorant, I don't think anyone recharges 100k balens in 2 days, it is a very high price for anyone, this game will not survive if players continue to fall to the temptations. People who are hating the event are doing the right thing for the game.
      My server is up to 27 people with cloud caller mount [including me ofc]

Comment

My server is up to 27 people with cloud caller mount [including me ofc]
        That is what I was saying, recharging 100k balens in 2 days is not what anyone plans, I could have also got it quite easily but giving in to temptations like this is not healthy for the game. Maybe you will understand after 2-3 months

Comment

That is what I was saying, recharging 100k balens in 2 days is not what anyone plans, I could have also got it quite easily but giving in to temptations like this is not healthy for the game. Maybe you will understand after 2-3 months
          You just clearly said no one recharges 100k balens in 2 days, that's 27 straight up on my server alone. I've been playing about a year, I know how much I spend and stuff, but if no one spent large amounts the game wouldn't run, servers cost money to run, staff costs money to hire, developers cost money to pay, the producers cost money to pay, without big events like these and no one spending high amounts, this game wouldn't exist, maybe in 2-3 months you will understand that they have to promote, hire people, pay people, pay producers etc, its not all for free, they cannot simply say spend 10k balens get this this that, that would make it to a point where they could not run no more.

Comment

You guys are dumb. Wartunes make $7 million USD a month just from North America and Europe. China alone is probably double that amount. They are one of the top 10 flash based games in the market. Hate to say it, but they seem to be giving the customers exactly what they want. It is not easy to be a top 10 game out of hundreds.

Comment

You don't need cashcaller mount with your BR lol.
              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

You just clearly said no one recharges 100k balens in 2 days, that's 27 straight up on my server alone. I've been playing about a year, I know how much I spend and stuff, but if no one spent large amounts the game wouldn't run, servers cost money to run, staff costs money to hire, developers cost money to pay, the producers cost money to pay, without big events like these and no one spending high amounts, this game wouldn't exist, maybe in 2-3 months you will understand that they have to promote, hire people, pay people, pay producers etc, its not all for free, they cannot simply say spend 10k balens get this this that, that would make it to a point where they could not run no more.
                U need a bit of growing up, stop spending your parents' money my friend, the amount wartune is asking for is far, far more than what is required to maintain a site, i think what jeff was saying is that nobody spends that on a regular basis, they are just going on increasing the prizes and the trend wont stop ever if people feed them, its their greed not their need. Grow the ** up

Comment

Originally posted by almona View Post
                  U need a bit of growing up, stop spending your parents' money my friend, the amount wartune is asking for is far, far more than what is required to maintain a site, i think what jeff was saying is that nobody spends that on a regular basis, they are just going on increasing the prizes and the trend wont stop ever if people feed them, its their greed not their need. Grow the ** up
                  Please don't start a fight, people will not understand, just let it be, Filfijuma clearly did not understand my point of 100k balens but thankfully you did
                  Games feed on players' temptations , sadly we will never see a fairly prized wartune. Ok enough of it for me now

Comment

1.) The game already exists.
                    2.) Developers aren't paid well enough to come out with quality patches.
                    3.) Producers? R2 doesn't need to promote their own game. They could just as well outsource it.
                    4.) They have "volunteer" staffing as well. Not every server has it own delegated Employee.
                    5.) The forum alone comes in one of the cheaper versions from vBulletin.
                    6.) It's a browser game. The only costly part is bandwidth.
                    7.) I'm confident monthly VIP is enough to cover everything. Anything else is purely profit.
                    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                    Smart people outsmart each other.
                    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                    TheGuardingDark status: ██
                    senadbasic status: ██
                    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

only is casher's event noting more i get 30 cards i dont have more cards only 30 and event finish in 9 days x.x noting good =)
                      Name:Ereshkigal
                      Class:Archer
                      Level:65
                      Server:246
                      Br:85.000

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                        1.) The game already exists.
                        2.) Developers aren't paid well enough to come out with quality patches.
                        3.) Producers? R2 doesn't need to promote their own game. They could just as well outsource it.
                        4.) They have "volunteer" staffing as well. Not every server has it own delegated Employee.
                        5.) The forum alone comes in one of the cheaper versions from vBulletin.
                        6.) It's a browser game. The only costly part is bandwidth.
                        7.) I'm confident monthly VIP is enough to cover everything. Anything else is purely profit.
                        this is for all those ''rich kids'' trying to act like they know everything and use it as an excuse to waste their parent's money

Comment

You know nichogeas not everyone are "rich kids" as you said there are other who give our sweat and 3 months of waiting to cash a bit you know? and for that people (including me) i only cash each 3months so this kind of event really comes handy for me
                          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Next post please..!
                            IGN: Tiwaistyles
                            Class: Archer
                            Level: 70
                            Honor Title: Imperial Commander
                            Battle Rating: 100k
                            Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

Here you have it lolololol
                              IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

It's true tho, they could assemble a huge community if they wouldn't be so devoted to making quick money.
                                Now the community is dwindling instead of increasing, I'm sure.
                                They're making new games like Blade Hunter, but it's just the same problem.
                                In the end they will cut their own flesh and end up earning less than they would if they actually kept the community happy.
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X