Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlocking inventory slots

bound balen player here.

is there an upcoming patch to lower the price of inventory slots?

or should i be unlocking it asap with bound balens b4 getting level 1 clothes or double skills or sylph stuff?

edit: extra spaces kinda help when i dont have to do so much gem converting to save gold

My opinion leave this game is the only thing r2games and associates understand. The prices of inventory slots are so retarded that the only possible way is that high its because the developers are a pack of monkeys.

My banana is mine and i dotn want to share...

Comment

you mean it is not worth it? but i saw people call themselves noncasher and open all slots. maybe they are really casher?

Comment

i non-casher and all my inventory slot opened
        there item that called voucher before, it cheaper or in other word its free
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
          i non-casher and all my inventory slot opened
          there item that called voucher before, it cheaper or in other word its free
          oh hey lets talk about how game was!vc are gone get it?now it costs LOTS of bb/balens to unlock inventory and r2 wont lower the prices like chinese did so i dont have any damn idea where how you unlocked inventory comes in?

Comment

Inventory slot unlocking and Skill reset is retardedly overpriced.
            - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              you mean it is not worth it? but i saw people call themselves noncasher and open all slots. maybe they are really casher?
              Imagine all the BB you get in a day and multiply that by 20. That is how vouchers were and much easier to open slots back then because vouchers were so readily available and price of inventory slots was balen price=voucher price. It is after BB and seeing no 20:1 (voucher:BB) conversion for prices that has cause so much hatred. One CAN NOT expect to have people join on new servers and play for long after seeing how hard it is to just open one's inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                Imagine all the BB you get in a day and multiply that by 20. That is how vouchers were and much easier to open slots back then because vouchers were so readily available and price of inventory slots was balen price=voucher price. It is after BB and seeing no 20:1 (voucher:BB) conversion for prices that has cause so much hatred. One CAN NOT expect to have people join on new servers and play for long after seeing how hard it is to just open one's inventory.
                R2's businiees model has moved from moderate casher to heavy casher to insane mortgage your house chasers. Until heavy cashers easy up on spending they will not be damned to change it in anyway.
                - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Well that is the thing. A small percentage of players are heavy cashers. Most are likely moderate to non-spender. If R2 doesn't change prices of inventory to match the ratio, i predict they will have a VERY small clientelle in the new servers they keep creating.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    oh hey lets talk about how game was!vc are gone get it?now it costs LOTS of bb/balens to unlock inventory and r2 wont lower the prices like chinese did so i dont have any damn idea where how you unlocked inventory comes in?
                    you tottaly nuts, keep talking like you know everything
                    but in fact you just read other post and pretending it your own exprience
                    look my join date, i alr here before that bound balen exsist
                    look post before my post
                    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      I spammed it enough on the world chat telling ppl to unlock inventory and ignore farm upgrade before bb patch. Most did the opposite and now they're in trouble, no compassion from me .
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        I spammed it enough on the world chat telling ppl to unlock inventory and ignore farm upgrade before bb patch. Most did the opposite and now they're in trouble, no compassion from me .
                        Apparently, you didn't spam it enough. I never heard you say anything.

Comment

As I explained before, many times actually.

I opened up all my bag slots with vouchers before the bound balen update, I had more than 50,000 vouchers, used about 7,400 or so vouchers to open up rest of bag slot.
                          I already have 1st page and half of 2nd opened.

You can also find quite a few thread where I warned people to use vouchers before the update... but some ppls didn't listen, so... lol

But as for current, yea it sucks, but that's what most P2W game companies likes to do, overprices items.

Comment

ok then, at least we new players didnt have the same perspective like you do. Actually the 12k balen price fits in the expensive game of wartune. I dont whine about it cuz we easily see the crazy cashing needed in this game and got used to it fast.

So having said that, and forgetting that it ever costs 20x cheaper, opening 1st row for 95 bb, worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                              ok then, at least we new players didnt have the same perspective like you do. Actually the 12k balen price fits in the expensive game of wartune. I dont whine about it cuz we easily see the crazy cashing needed in this game and got used to it fast.

So having said that, and forgetting that it ever costs 20x cheaper, opening 1st row for 95 bb, worth it?
                              if you really really needs space, than yea, you should open up maybe up to 3 line of 2nd page. (still cost quite a bit of balens tho)

And hope R2&partners will lower the price, in which you would open up the rest of bag space.

Another thing is, try and push your guild (if not max) to upgrade Vaults.

Comment

Working...
                              X