No announcement yet.

unlocking inventory slots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya I tried to unlock all my slots and it said I needed 12500 balens to unlock. Stupid prices. Seeing as I get maybe 20 balens a day if I'm lucky that is 625 days needed just to unlock my inventory.

Comment

it worth if you need it
      basicly it depend ur needs
      but for me, absolutly hell no. lol
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

It's not worth it. BBs can be put to much better places that actually help your character. R2 has to make prices right though, if they converted vouchers to bbs with a ration of 20:1 then that's what should have happened to the prices as well. Gahd these greedy arses make me mad
        S240 knight
        Lvl 64
        Camper
        Almost non casher
        Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

here's what i have in mind for spending bb
          1. double skill
          2. armor clothing
          3. weapon clothing
          4. wings
          5. inventory slots

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
            here's what i have in mind for spending bb
            1. double skill
            2. armor clothing
            3. weapon clothing
            4. wings
            5. inventory slots
            You're forgetting buying sylph skills after you figure out which type of sylph will be your main.
            I'd go for sylph skills before inventory slots.
            :o Bacon FTW :o
            Kabam s1- Mage
            Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Mate. Inventory slots at this cost are a total WASTE of balens.
              S240 knight
              Lvl 64
              Camper
              Almost non casher
              Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

now that i think about it the 10 rage from cloth+armor is not so useful to me. Anyone know what are the free iris skills?

Comment

R2, once again, we are not asking for something else other than what your game has offered.
                  The offer "is" vouchers to be converted to bound balens with the ratio of 20:1. So it also means that everything in the game that uses vouchers before must have this convertion.
                  This issue does not require compensation of bound balens but a change in your game to meet your part of the bargain.
                  This issue is has been tackled ever since the patch that brought bound balens in. Why havent you done anything about it???

Comment

the free iris skills? Warm spring (single heal), Deluge strike (single target attack), Delphic Acheron wave (AoE Attack) that's it for free skills
                    S240 knight
                    Lvl 64
                    Camper
                    Almost non casher
                    Hater of spawn campers

Comment

Working...
                    X