Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Video Requests.

Hey guys,

I will have some time again this week to make a few video's. I'm looking for any requests that people may have or pve/pvp that people would like to see. Since I'm a mage i can't really show anything on knights / archers but i can ask some higher BR friends for the info if needed.

This is about helping people be able to play their game to the fullest and help clear up anything that is unclear about the game.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

You have a good WB rotation without amnesia rune? I get full rounds just feel like I'm missing a lot of potential gold/daru with my rotation so would like to see a more "basic" rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
      You have a good WB rotation without amnesia rune? I get full rounds just feel like I'm missing a lot of potential gold/daru with my rotation so would like to see a more "basic" rotation.
      what runes do you currently have ? I will try and work one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
        what runes do you currently have ?
        Just brut, newer server haven't had a chance to get better ones on my mage yet. Right now I use brut as a double but settle for 2 rounds of single hits.

Do Meteor, double RoF, double Lightning and brut, single Rof, double lightning (or meteor if i get a rage proc) with sylph awaken, then single deluge strike

Comment

PLS make a video of a 25 min BG, fighting people/ask people of your same BR to join it.

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
            Just brut, newer server haven't had a chance to get better ones on my mage yet. Right now I use brut as a double but settle for 2 rounds of single hits.

Do Meteor, double RoF, double Lightning and brut, single Rof, double lightning (or meteor if i get a rage proc) with sylph awaken, then single deluge strike
            Do you have Thunderer and/or pve gear ?

Comment

Do you have Thunderer and/or pve gear ?
              No and no, single speced healer (level 3 meteor, level 4 RoF) 55 PvP gear with +25 starting rage from clothing

Comment

why didnt u use brut rune thunder rof on the 2nd round of WB?

Comment

I would love to see a necro vid. The best one I've seen so far is Redoga who got to 19 with 146k br with warriors call, evil unicorn, and max pots scrolls.
                  How far are you? That would be fun to watch...
                  GandalfGrey
                  Miniclip Server 2
                  Level 80
                  Battle rating: 197k
                  Imperial Commander

Comment

haven't given it a proper go as of recently (i am on 19 atm but can give it a shot and post it here if you like)

Comment

for archer wb you can simply afk multishot and ap...or ms,arrow strike and deplic. pve gear ofc.
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

haven't given it a proper go as of recently (i am on 19 atm but can give it a shot and post it here if you like)
                        That would be way awesome, thanks!
                        19 is tough, fast 1000% buff!
                        GandalfGrey
                        Miniclip Server 2
                        Level 80
                        Battle rating: 197k
                        Imperial Commander

Comment

I would like to see a video with you against high br knights/archers/mages using the same skill bar for all so I can improve my bg skills :P (if you are willing to do that with just blood/healing/brutality runes is even better since those are the only ones I have)
                          Do you know if the blood rune gives you any gold in wb?I can't tell

Ty

Comment

blood rune does dmg on wb however does not give gold,

Comment

Working...
                            X