rage for stun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rage for stun

i propose that for every turn someone is stunned they get 5 rage or 10.............

Originally posted by miu-chan View Post
    i propose that for every turn someone is stunned they get 5 rage or 10.............
    I propose the opossite, if they get stunned you lose 5 or 10 rage.

why benefit the ppl with more talent? it´s not enought you have advantage with 2-3 turns agains your enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
      I propose the opossite, if they get stunned you lose 5 or 10 rage.

why benefit the ppl with more talent? it´s not enought you have advantage with 2-3 turns agains your enemy?
      I think that he is saying that if u get stunned, for each turn u u are stunned u get 5-10 rage points.

Comment

I do not think that would be a good idea. Gerson is right.

Comment

Both ideas have a major flaw, and that is sylphs. If person A stuns Person B, under the first idea person B would gain rage. However if person B is already in sylph mode when stunned, then that gained rage will go to waste. If Person A stuns Person B, under second idea person A would lose rage, which again would be pointless because they gain rage on hit anyways and can always go to sylph mode immediately afterwards

Comment

what about NO?
            the person that is stunned should get no advantages from this.You have to realize that the persons with high HS spent tons of gold and exp on that.Maybe isnt because we like that but is how the game it is:stun or get stunned.So if you are CLEVER,you have to do it,otherwise accept it...and this isnt a cash thing,you can get a nice HS even being free player
            Server: Kabam 17
            Player name: Dwarf
            Player level: 80
            Player class: Knight
            Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
            Battle rating: 615k
            Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
              what about NO?
              the person that is stunned should get no advantages from this.You have to realize that the persons with high HS spent tons of gold and exp on that.Maybe isnt because we like that but is how the game it is:stun or get stunned.So if you are CLEVER,you have to do it,otherwise accept it...and this isnt a cash thing,you can get a nice HS even being free player
              What about HS consumes a specific value of rage (10 seems fair but not sure what is a reasonably value) this is to prevent others (not all) to spam their HS (x2, x3,...xn) on long battles (PVP). Well of course if you use HS, you need rage to cast it or else the skill is null even though its CD is done or in standby. Well just my thoughts, the best thing to do is level our HS to max according to our levels.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Working...
              X