Boken boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boken boxes

With the introduction of another piles of stinky socks/colorful decor item, mainly the broken boxes/ lost gifts, I am curious the percentages of getting prizes from the broken Box. So to all that want to contribute, please keep track of your prizes from x amount of broken boxes. I'll get started.

From 88 Borken boxes i got: 22 lost gifts, 10k gold x 18, 10k Daru x19, 2k kyanite x12, 5 insignia x 9, Mahra x8

Note: I'll keep an eye on this thread and run a tally. SO please fully give all data of prizes won if you are to reply.

you should contact lavash

Comment

And how do i go about that, i dont see him anytime on forums.

Comment

Depends... Lavash rarely opens up "balen boxes"

Since Lavash trys to play the game with as little balen as possible, he gets most of his balens from 3rd party sources.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Depends... Lavash rarely opens up "balen boxes"

Since Lavash trys to play the game with as little balen as possible, he gets most of his balens from 3rd party sources.
          broken box is free to open, lost gift is the one that isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            broken box is free to open, lost gift is the one that isn't.
            And you will notice in my tally, that i didn't make one for the lost gifts (which cost 25 balens each to open). THis is partly because I am a non casher, and partly because i think it is a ridiculous price when if according to my percentages, you have a 25% chance to get the lost gifts.

Comment

whats you get from boxing boxes? (jk)
              -West Coast S115

Comment

I see, got the boxes mixed up, lol.

Anyways... I opened 5 boxes earlier, got 1x mahra, 2x gold, 1x daru, 1x lost gift

Comment

33 boxes:
                  8x 10k daru, 4x 5 insignia, 3x 10k gold, 3x 2k kyanite, 5x mahra, 10x lost gift

Comment

Working...
                  X