X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dwmedia
    started a topic Give us events for exchange rune for runestones

Give us events for exchange rune for runestones

Is time give events for exchange runes for runestones.

Never got HP, Blood rune before frome them change it to be rar drop in tank.

Now i have got 2 HP and one blood rune in 3 days in row.

+ I have Gurdian rune Chaso rune and other runes i will exchange can not do a **** for them solde one chaso rune for gold before i think i should save them if its should come some rune exchange.

Start to have my Guild Valut full me runes some i alredy have actived.

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
    better would be to re-enable the ability to use them to up exp of existing runes
    Yes that should work to what ever, with make sens to still buy rune packs. Dosent make any sens to buy rune packs anymore missing only 2 runes and that its Amesia + Mire rune

But with a NPC some make it exchange i should buy both Mage + Knight Rune Packs and other runes to

Just for later go exchange them for Runestones but now spend 1k or 2k balens and you can not do a **** with it and Trade Center coming not to english wartune.

Or give us like 10.000.000 Gold when we sell yellow rune.

10 gold for 2000 balens its just bad deal.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
    better would be to re-enable the ability to use them to up exp of existing runes
    you got only 100 exp when you used them under same runes, exchange events give like 5x50 runestones its atless 250 exp.

But should not hurt reactived to use them, and give like 1 000 exp should be a jackpot if man gain alot of them becouse them should be rar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	runes1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	334.1 KB
ID:	1679862
    Last edited by dwmedia; 01-17-2014, 06:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• muzza40
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SeoungStar
    replied
    I agree with the healing and blood rune. The drop rate for it is just messed up. It wouldn't hurt for exchange like these items for runestones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X