No announcement yet.

Homestead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ideas guys but if it is for horses(IF) then what is the purpose of stables?
    Server85,Dewbury Stronghold
    Class:- Mage
    Level:-50+

Comment

Hope that we can trade by this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Devildog3597 View Post
        I think that it would be a place for you to store all of your things including gold, and where you can see all of your stats along with your most damage caused. also it would be a place for you to get stamina back slowly for example every hour that you are in your homestead you get 10 stamina points so you would need two hours of staying thiere to be able to go thru a dungeon again. also you will be able to store as much of your stuff in thiere as you want to be able to do.
        They need to make it unplunderable, if this is the case. Imagine if someone had millions of gold saved up and someone else plunders their city, that person will be on everyones' hit list. However, from what I read so far, it'll be for mounts.
        Last edited by daren000; 12-23-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

well as someone said in england a homestead is somewhere where you keep horses not necessarily breed so why would you keep horses generally in a game set this old to transport stuff so i reckong it will be to transport items/things to other players in your guild that they need and vice versa

Comment

i think that it should be something like a bank where u put in some money and over ,maybe a few hours/days earn intrest
            that would be great

Comment

it is for mounts look by the rankings down the page stands MOUNT

Comment

Originally posted by Hellzoz View Post
                If your english is good, Homestead is a place to breed horses... So definitely is a place to train up another horses to be...

Uhhh.... Homestead has nothing to do with horses.... I think you're thinking of Stables...
                Definition of HOMESTEAD

a : the home and adjoining land occupied by a family
                b : an ancestral home
                c : house
                : a tract of land acquired from United States public lands by filing a record and living on and cultivating the tract

Comment

Originally posted by prodigyxy View Post
                  Uhhh.... Homestead has nothing to do with horses.... I think you're thinking of Stables...
                  Definition of HOMESTEAD

a : the home and adjoining land occupied by a family
                  b : an ancestral home
                  c : house
                  : a tract of land acquired from United States public lands by filing a record and living on and cultivating the tract
                  That is the legal definition. It can also mean a farmhouse.

Comment

im thinking a place to sell stuff

Comment

if you try to search the meaning of homestead or google it then it usually pertains to land so my guess would be additional farm or cities.. to further expand.
                      LagiAkuDedS formerly know as BoyPickUp of S30

Comment

Homestead is Like a farmhouse/ranch/ colonial house / Plantation. So I'm thinking extra characters etc that you can bring with you on campaigns or clothes storage locker for new costumes. Something stupid probably.
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

A homestead is something smaller than a village, apart from other stuff Ppl in my guild saying trading system is gonna be implemented becazse of this thread???? How silly lol

Comment

The Homestead is where your trade system will be at it was also known as the auction house in the alpha testing phase do your research ppl its just a fancy named trading post you already have a place to train your mounts and such it says coming soon because R2 has yet to give us our trade system in the 1.45 patch tho i doubt it will come in part three of it i think we will be kept waiting until feburary or march of this year before we can use the homestead
                            Name : Akemi
                            Class : Magi
                            Level : 32+
                            Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

its atlantica

Comment

maybe afk in homestead get hp or energy refueling; friends can come over do the daily quest like cleaning house, kill some monster in house something get extra friendship point; homestead can be upgraded base on the decoration which should be bought via voucher or balens...(better can just use gold XD ) ; left mount inside homestead, it can gets exp per hr/day, we can decide how to use those points......................
                                Last edited by R25585417; 01-09-2013, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X