X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R26930103
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    By the way, I've encountered the 1st group of players the most frequently. These players usually hide the real amount they spent. They pretended they spent $100, but in reality they spent $2000. Why do they do it? It's because of pride. If they admit they spent $1000 and not as strong as others, they get embarrassed. You see many of these people around.
    Same for me.

What's the purpose of this thread?
    Two fold.

Firstly, to help some people who into the addiction of Wartune and those who cash to feed their addiction, and who are too proud to admit it.

To let them know, that others know, can help.

Secondly, as per your reply, to let those in various groups including those in first group that others can see through their pretence of hiding the amount they spent.
    Last edited by R26930103; 01-13-2014, 11:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied

By the way, I've encountered the 1st group of players the most frequently. These players usually hide the real amount they spent. They pretended they spent $100, but in reality they spent $2000. Why do they do it? It's because of pride. If they admit they spent $1000 and not as strong as others, they get embarrassed. You see many of these people around.
    Ouch! The recharge 1000 USD event was good for mahra.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X