How Cashers view their own spending habits in wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Since the majority makes a quarter of that.
    maybe where you live, where i live the majority makes a quarter of a quarter of that
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

This post is nothing but a blatant, transparent attempt at trolling.

Why are you guys so damn bitter?

Good luck having a free place to play without all the cashers you hate so much!

Of course people aren't going to tell you how much they've spent on the game when all you do it try and call them out and ridicule them for being a casher. Every single BG you see it, people swearing at a casher, etc. Not often do you see a casher going around telling people they're too poor/can't afford/don't want to spend their money on Wartune.

People are free to do whatever they want with their money, who cares, stop being so damn bitter about it and just play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post

People are free to do whatever they want with their money, who cares, stop being so damn bitter about it and just pay the game.
        I fixed it.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

This post is nothing but a blatant, transparent attempt at trolling.

Why are you guys so damn bitter?

Of course people aren't going to tell you how much they've spent on the game when all you do it try and call them out and ridicule them for being a casher. Every single BG you see it, people swearing at a casher, etc. Not often do you see a casher going around telling people they're too poor/can't afford/don't want to spend their money on Wartune.

People are free to do whatever they want with their money, who cares, stop being so damn bitter about it and just play the game.

I didn't make up any of what they said.

How often do you see some cashers A claiming they spend more intelligently than some heavier cashers B in forums and in public/world/guild chat

and yet cashers A don't get accused of being bitter or trolling or being self-righteous (but hey.. they are just being intelligent, you know).

Double standards here? Selective criticism?

Food for thoughts
          Last edited by R26930103; 01-14-2014, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Most games are not free, but they don't cost this much.

I've paid $40 for Diablo2 + expansion in 2003 and enjoys it till now. I've paid $60 for Warcraft3 + Frozen Throne in 2005 and enjoys it till now. I'm currently playing Diablo3 (paid $40 + $20 for Expansion to be released on March 25) and looking forward to it.

So I wonder what your statement actually mean? You can enjoy games without spending crazy amount.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

The point is to enjoy the game however you want it, as long as you are enjoying it. Heavy-cashers enjoy the rush to the top, the feeling that they get when they see their duel log stating that no one have beaten their character in afk mode.
              For me I enjoy winning against those heavy cashers' character in afk mode. I also enjoy the race to the top ranks for arena rewards.
              Some enjoys getting the top 3 ranks on WB, either in class list or over-all or both, even if it means spending on balen-buff or revival.
              No need for other reasons. People just want to enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Most games are not free, but they don't cost this much.

I've paid $40 for Diablo2 + expansion in 2003 and enjoys it till now. I've paid $60 for Warcraft3 + Frozen Throne in 2005 and enjoys it till now. I'm currently playing Diablo3 (paid $40 + $20 for Expansion to be released on March 25) and looking forward to it.

So I wonder what your statement actually mean? You can enjoy games without spending crazy amount.
                I'm not saying I agree with the amount people pay, I'm saying if every single person was a free player, how would the game cover its expenses. I have no idea how much it would cost to run a game like Wartune, but I'm certain it isn't $0.

Comment

I think you left out the group "The amount I spent is all spare cash that I can do without. Whether it is well spent or not doesn't matter to me as long as I enjoyed whatever entertainment/pleasure that spending that amount brings to me (e.g. I get a super strong char that no one in my server can beat even when they're fully buffed up).

The ones I see everyday belong to this group XD They even banded together into their own guild and their shadows monopolize tok nm 90% of the time....
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I'm not saying I agree with the amount people pay, I'm saying if every single person was a free player, how would the game cover its expenses. I have no idea how much it would cost to run a game like Wartune, but I'm certain it isn't $0.
                    Let's apply the same logic.

If everyone paid, would we still have the same game? Bugs and all.
                    Yup, and the server cost remains the same.

Comment

thats funny because for 500$ some people got wings and some got a ***** megaton of stuff for 1000$, which they will spend within next months
                      Same for upgrading sylphs more than necessary - for gameplay dis-balance because you're butthurt

It only applies if you dont buy everything that you can see, else.

For me, i fit into all 4:
                      I do think that some people spend more intelligent than others (see more: refinement for balens, Fate stone boxes versus 1 level soul engraving 3x4000 balens)
                      R2 earning model is like that, first you spend on -per example- Mahra, next week new patch comes where mahra is free for all (happened with runestones, refinement locks)
                      When you think about it, you always thought for a second before buying, so at the end, it was well spent - you're selfish human being so criticizing your own actions is rare
                      For the greed, i keep on saying that i will not spend, but when "smart" event comes (once again, 2000 mahra, fate stones for lvl 20 brutal edge), why not - i do spend a lot of time in this game so "cheap and fast" upgrades are welcome

Comment

This thread is completely useless, I and many others cash because we enjoy owning little *meep* like you , mod don't edit my post, get over it. #Butthurtmod
                        Last edited by VicZar; 01-14-2014, 11:13 PM. Reason: Censored (=_= )

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                          This thread is completely useless, I and many others cash because we enjoy owning little cuddly puppies like you
                          This Guy has killer social skills and pants.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-14-2014, 07:50 AM. Reason: Language in quote

Comment

This thread is completely useless, I and many others cash because we enjoy owning little cuddly puppies like you
                            I will seriously laugh if the thread owner is a heavier casher than this person and he gets his *** kicked because he assumes that he's the bigger casher and that whoever who post such thread is a non-casher/light casher
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-14-2014, 07:50 AM. Reason: Language in quote
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I personally have spent my fair share of money on this game but it is my money and i can do with it what i please. We all have our reasons why we have spent the
                              money, mine is simple, I am bed ridden and have been for almost a year now awaiting back surgery. This game has given me some very needed entertainment or i would go absolutely crazy, furthemore if i were healthy i would be spending money on many other things in a social environment so imo it has all equaled out. Bottom line who cares what others have spent just enjoy playing the game and stop whining so much.
                              Game name - Percival
                              S98
                              Knight
                              Guild - Highlander
                              BR - 3 mill +

Comment

Let me repeat. This thread is not anti cashers or anti heavy cashers.

This thread is about what some cashers from light to heavy tell me/tell the public/guild chat on why they are spending that amount they are spending.

For example, "I am light because R2 is greedy"; "I am moderate because I can spend intelligently":

"I am heavy because you only live once with no regrets" (this isn't a made up reason to ridicule heavy cashers... it was a 25-30K nice & cool who guy told me this)

"I spend the amount I am because I'm happy doing so" (most offered reason in this thread)

-----------

I also don't condone and disagree with people who are bitter (for example, by rudely calling them "Mr Balens" in world chat) against heavy cashers when they spend in system chat.
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-14-2014, 07:51 AM. Reason: Language in quote

Comment

Working...
                                X