Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Invaders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Invaders

Every now and then, the guild chambers are always attacked by invaders. When we attack the invaders and beat them, our reward is 10 guild contribution worth 10k gold. I suggest that every hour we get bigger monsters to fight with and get better contribution. Killing them almost the whole day does not give much gold. But I think bigger and tougher monsters will encourage guilidies to always be at chamber to share some gold for themsleves. Also, if you're planning on joining a group, Please Join JusticeLeague you'll be welcome
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 01-14-2014, 01:52 AM.

i agree they should be a little higher then lvl 40.

Comment

and in more quantity 3 is too less
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Im a free player and so i always try to get to the chambers to kill the invaders with holy fire. However, on my server a majority of people are level 60+ and can kill the invaders with one area hit. If the invaders got stronger, it would mean more chances for others to get contribution and help all guilds in the process.

Comment

Working...
        X