Mystery box?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery box?

Just a simple question about this boxes. Is it worth it to use skeleton key to open mystery box?

Yo

worth or not ,depend on what you got after you open it, but I suggest you keep them cuz you could use skeleton key to spam some cyrstaloid, or soul crystal
    Enjoy the Game

Comment

Originally posted by jenas View Post
      worth or not ,depend on what you got after you open it, but I suggest you keep them cuz you could use skeleton key to spam some cyrstaloid, or soul crystal
      In the most cases, I got City Protection Tokens in that boxes. So don't interest me this items so I will conserve the keys. By the way, can you explain how can we use this keys to spam crystaloids or soul crystals? Thanks,

Yo

Comment

if all ppl in your team got some keys, so you will know how it work
        Enjoy the Game

Comment

To spam crystaloids and whatnot, you use them for multiplayer dungeons requiring 2-3 keys a pop to do. When you get to Claristun or the Graveyard, youll use those keys to fight and spam crystaloid rewards

Comment

unless u desperately need some crypt keys, cuz u can only get crypt keys from balen buying or from the mystery chest (very rare) for it to spawn for u

Comment

Originally posted by jenas View Post
              if all ppl in your team got some keys, so you will know how it work
              Is this some kind of riddle?

Originally posted by autlos View Post
              To spam crystaloids and whatnot, you use them for multiplayer dungeons requiring 2-3 keys a pop to do. When you get to Claristun or the Graveyard, youll use those keys to fight and spam crystaloid rewards
              Sorry you mean we need these keys to enter in dungeon or for the summoner thing? Thx

Originally posted by R21775600 View Post
              unless u desperately need some crypt keys, cuz u can only get crypt keys from balen buying or from the mystery chest (very rare) for it to spawn for u
              umm.. I thikn I get it, thx...

Comment

Save your skeleton keys for the summoners inside the multiplayer dungeon. They give you overall your keys worth than a single mystery box. You do not enter multiplayer dungeons with keys.

Comment

I have gotten crypt keys out of almost every chest from the multiplayer dungeons and truth be told when I don't I usually get the same key back so I never seemed to have wasted anything, and even then if not that I would have gotten some vouchers which goes towards upgrading my farm... so no big deal, and also since I get to buy like 40$ of balens in game almost every month... because my mom is very lenient towards me she lets me buy it.

Comment

They were talking about the Clone fights in the multiplayer dungeons... they did not seem to describe anything appropriately.

Comment

I suggest that u must just open it inside the dungeon.
                      Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
                      IGN: PaperHeart
                      Guild: Valhalla
                      Character: Knight
                      Level: 64
                      "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

Where else do you open it?-_-
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment