Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

hey i have a big question , some1 know if is coming a event for Fate stone ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey i have a big question , some1 know if is coming a event for Fate stone ???

i have 769 fate stone currently ( i got 480 ty the soul event)

Click image for larger version

Name:	fate stone.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	1743814
    Game : Wartune
    Name: Xias
    Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
    Guild: Redemption
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
    Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
    Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
    Playing since 28/04/2013

You did wrong man you should hve taken whips :S
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

only whips, sc and gems, rarely runes upgrading events were observed.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
        You did wrong man you should hve taken whips :S
        i choice fate stone cus is more hard for me get it
        Game : Wartune
        Name: Xias
        Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
        Guild: Redemption
        Class: Knight
        BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
        Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
        Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
        Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
          i choice fate stone cus is more hard for me get it
          in the long run whips are better...and wh knows when such an event comes

Comment

no consume fate stone event so far, only spin wheel of fate event
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
              no consume fate stone event so far, only spin wheel of fate event
              umm, there was one who made me consume 20 fate stones in total, the event was very very crappy. Now am in the same situation as xaiscris, I have lvl 5 brutal edge, and 766 fate stones to spend

Comment

Getting fate stones, whether you're a casher or non-casher seems like the worst possible outcome. Fate in itself is overrated and the most you can get out of it is, 2k patk and matk, 20k HP and 20% chance to ignore 5k defense points (I think), there's absolutely no sight of anything past lv20, and jewel hunt gives you fate stones, I mean I don't spend a single balen on the 500 point chests, only do it sometimes when I have 700 or more points for the 1k one, and I still get it 4 out of 5 times, which is on average 80-100 stones a week, for something that's capped out and limited... Nothing says that they won't release something else for even more free fate stones in the future, while mount whips you always need and tend to give the better event rewards always.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Getting fate stones, whether you're a casher or non-casher seems like the worst possible outcome. Fate in itself is overrated and the most you can get out of it is, 2k patk and matk, 20k HP and 20% chance to ignore 5k defense points (I think), there's absolutely no sight of anything past lv20, and jewel hunt gives you fate stones, I mean I don't spend a single balen on the 500 point chests, only do it sometimes when I have 700 or more points for the 1k one, and I still get it 4 out of 5 times, which is on average 80-100 stones a week, for something that's capped out and limited... Nothing says that they won't release something else for even more free fate stones in the future, while mount whips you always need and tend to give the better event rewards always.
                  Yep. Chinese servers have Wartune 2 and max. fate level is still 20. So, minimum 6 months without more level of fate.

Comment

The fate stone events are usually spinning the wheel not consuming stones, consumption would be a waste of an event since all the heavy cashers have Brutal edge maxed already.

Comment

I asked around yesterday and there's really 1 and only 1 good, if you want to call it that, reason there most likely wont be another fate stone consumption event.

Cashers that complained last time and will complain again. Why you ask? Cause a bunch of them already maxed their Brutal Edge, so can't consume any more fate stones, making them incapable of completing such an event. Although there are a few easy solutions, we've come to know the devs, R2, ... as people that rarely go for solutions, they just loving staring at the problems instead.
                      • If brutal edge = lvl 20 => unlock redeem button automatically. A nice gift for the people paying for this game.
                      • Make it so that you can still use fate stones once lvl 20, even though it wont do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        in the long run whips are better...and wh knows when such an event comes
                        That is disputable.
                        Fate stones gives a better output in terms of effective br given by br/fate stone, compared to br/mount whips. Atleast when you have a higher stable.
                        The argument against, is: another unlimited whip event.. well.. ye, if it will be one of those.. it will probably be better, but for some going for fate may be more effective.. specially if u have whips saved up.

Comment

Working...
                        X