Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Information about the stat and skill for fire sylph ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Information about the stat and skill for fire sylph ?

i know about the light sylph aka Eve. but didn't find about Fire sylph. if anyone have any link or info plz share ty
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

****** doesn't have any info on it either, I don't mind really, but seeing many people use it next to the electric sylph, I'm sure it's a good sylph to have.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

There's a bit of info posted on Waffles blog link I'm sure he'll post more once he gets to translating it.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        ****** doesn't have any info on it either, I don't mind really, but seeing many people use it next to the electric sylph, I'm sure it's a good sylph to have.
        Why relay so much on him.All he do is copy paste from kabam .

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
          Why relay so much on him.All he do is copy paste from kabam .
          Who says I do?

Most of my searches are on google, and when you type Wartune Sylph Update, you'll see his blog first.
          And he has a good amount of useful posts, so I really don't see the harm in it.

My question is, why do you care?
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

just w8 2 days and go in server 1 to check.

Comment

It would be helpful if someone posted info here (on forum). It is tiresome to get to lvl 50 on s1 and farm fire sylph just to check stats

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Who says I do?

Most of my searches are on google, and when you type Wartune Sylph Update, you'll see his blog first.
                And he has a good amount of useful posts, so I really don't see the harm in it.

My question is, why do you care?
                +1 Iggy
                ************** is a very good blog too and jacko has one too.If you read a blog doesnt mean you have to blind follow the tips,but they are helpful in majority of cases
                Server: Kabam 17
                Player name: Dwarf
                Player level: 80
                Player class: Knight
                Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                Battle rating: 615k
                Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Keep in mind this is un-official translations of the skill set for the fire sylph:

Passive:
                  • Frenzy: Every 10% of your Max HP is missing, you will deal 3% more damage to the enemy.
                  • Curse of Darkness: Every turn there is 10% chance to inflict "Chaos" to one of you enemy, causing them to attack their allies.
                  • Shield of Dark Light: Reduce Critical Damage taken by 5%.

Active:
                  • Shadow Strike: 170%+125 Physical Damage to one random enemy in the front row.
                  • Delphic: Endless Devouring Consumes 500 Awakening Points, 310%+295 Physical Dark Damage to all Enemies, has a 50% chance to cause 2~4 enemies to lose 2% of their Max HP for 5 turns. (Cannot be purged)
                  • Wicked Corrosion: Reduces HP by 76% of Physical Damage for 3 turns.
                  • Dispel: Dispels 2 Positive Buffs for all enemies.
                  • Soul Drain: 215%+180 Physical Dark Damage to one enemy in the front row. Heal yourself for 60% of the damage dealt to the enemy.
                  • Cryptic Gaze: 230%+200 Physical Dark Damage to one random enemy. Causes the enemy player to reduce their Healing Abilities by 50%, lasts 3 turns.
                  • Devil's Blessing: Consumes 500 Awakening Points, increase damage dealt to enemies by 30%, for 3 turns. However for 3 turns you take 10% more damage from enemies.

Personally, I'm going to be farming the Lightning Sylph:

Passive:
                  • Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
                  • Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
                  • Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Active:
                  • Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
                  • Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
                  • Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
                  • Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
                  • Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
                  • Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.
                  Last edited by R224566182; 01-15-2014, 02:42 PM.
                  Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

The first half is for Hades (Dark) not Fire sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by R224566182 View Post
                      Keep in mind this is un-official translations of the skill set for the fire sylph:

Passive:
                      • Frenzy: Every 10% of your Max HP is missing, you will deal 3% more damage to the enemy.
                      • Curse of Darkness: Every turn there is 10% chance to inflict "Chaos" to one of you enemy, causing them to attack their allies.
                      • Shield of Dark Light: Reduce Critical Damage taken by 5%.

Active:
                      • Shadow Strike: 170%+125 Physical Damage to one random enemy in the front row.
                      • Delphic: Endless Devouring Consumes 500 Awakening Points, 310%+295 Physical Dark Damage to all Enemies, has a 50% chance to cause 2~4 enemies to lose 2% of their Max HP for 5 turns. (Cannot be purged)
                      • Wicked Corrosion: Reduces HP by 76% of Physical Damage for 3 turns.
                      • Dispel: Dispels 2 Positive Buffs for all enemies.
                      • Soul Drain: 215%+180 Physical Dark Damage to one enemy in the front row. Heal yourself for 60% of the damage dealt to the enemy.
                      • Cryptic Gaze: 230%+200 Physical Dark Damage to one random enemy. Causes the enemy player to reduce their Healing Abilities by 50%, lasts 3 turns.
                      • Devil's Blessing: Consumes 500 Awakening Points, increase damage dealt to enemies by 30%, for 3 turns. However for 3 turns you take 10% more damage from enemies.

This all is for dark sylph, not fire ._.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                        This all is for dark sylph, not fire ._.
                        A very bad copy paste lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          The first half is for Hades (Dark) not Fire sylph.
                          dang got confuse. I did find this image:

http://i.imgur.com/TqB7dwl.png

Not much to go on but it's something.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          A very bad copy paste lol
                          Way to rub in my confusion.
                          Last edited by R224566182; 01-15-2014, 03:00 PM.
                          Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

Originally posted by R224566182 View Post
                            dang got confuse. I did find this image:

http://i.imgur.com/TqB7dwl.png

Not much to go on but it's something.

Way to rub in my confusion.
                            Yeah I posted the same in the second or so post lol, from waffles blog. ^^

Comment

Calm down ...u will get sylph and see it in game tommorow... =)
                              *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                              lvl 61
                              Class:Archer
                              Guild:Valor
                              Battle rating:40k.
                              Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                              Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Working...
                              X