Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Passage Through Cursed Sands not working right??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passage Through Cursed Sands not working right??

Just hit Level 40 & trying the Passage Through Cursed Sands quest. I've made it all the way thru twice already, earning my "Reward" at the end both times. Both times, especially the second try, I was very careful to explore the entire map to collect & attack everything. But it won't complete the question, still showing up as 0/1.

Have I missed something it's not telling me about? I'm kinda bored with the quest after 2 succesfull times already.

The only possibility I can see is that I've started using Knights now instead of Gryphons, and my Knights aren't yet to Level 40 as I am. As long as I kill everything, it SHOULDN'T matter what level my soldiers are. But does it? Do they have to be level 40 also before it'll complete the quest?

Help ....... Stuck ........ Please

P.S. I'm not sure if this is an actual bug or not, thus why I'm not reporting it as such at this time. The problem through the quest might just be something I'm missing, which other players may know about.

Comment

Anybody help??

Comment

Your type and level of troops shouldn't matter. Could you try clearing your cookies, cache and flash files and run it again, please?
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X