Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Advice] Any reasons for keeping arena 55 pvp set for battle use...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get leg 50, pvp sets 55 is so damn useless and only for cashers and non-campers that have bought many mounts to gain stgh and high lvl wings.
    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Im lvl 62 doing moon NM with 55 set, 59 k br enhanced goddess bless at lvl 6. Start rage 57..i have no problems gaining rage for scatter and DF as i seem to crit alot. usually theres 2 archers anyway so your taking turns scattering etc... Im 6 k insignia short of ledging my 50 set and looking forward to it..

Comment

seriously why would anyone want to even keep lvl 55 pvp set? against opponents with legend 60 n 70 sets, the only quick fight you're gonna get against such opponents is a quick lose since they have far superior stats than lvl 55 PVP set to ignore the -2000 armor. Especially when they have 8 extra gem slots as well...

As for keeping 3 pieces, its pretty much useless in most fights as other than knights, the other 2 classes will be out of rage after the first skill assuming they survive the first round of attacks. Some don't even survive the first round before they get to cast anything. The only reason I'd keep a set is for asthetic purposes. Good to see but useless in all other ways =P
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i keep it in my vault, just in case i need lot gold in short time. lol
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

how bout 40pve leg set with 8sockets(3 rods) total vs 55pvp 5sockets (0 rods)?

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
              i keep it in my vault, just in case i need lot gold in short time. lol
              Same think...i would sell when i need gold more since upgrade 60's eq is realy pain in the a55 ~
              “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

knight set
                advantage of 50L vs 55 pve
                250more patk/matk
                300more dmg
                423more pdef
                300more mdef
                520more hp
                +10 rage per turn
                disadvantage of 50L vs 55 pve
                2000 less penetration
                3000 less hp
                30 less initial rage

damage-wise, pvp deals more for enemies with more than 2k mdef/pdef
                Good if you are gonna die in 3 turns.

Comment

Cloths will put a stop to that.
                  "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    knight set

disadvantage of 50L vs 55 pve
                    2000 less penetration
                    3000 less hp
                    30 less initial rage

damage-wise, pvp deals more for enemies with more than 2k mdef/pdef
                    Good if you are gonna die in 3 turns.
                    The disadvantages you have enlisted of 50L has already been countered by:
                    1. the bonus +300 flat damage. (doing a EDD would give an extra flat 300x5 (or 6) = 1500 (or 2000) )
                    2. the bonus +300 flat damage is again added when crit procs, so meaning when you crit, you do more damage. i think wd also is affected by it, thus making 50L very very effective in wb and mobs (basically with little or no defense), and this added bonus damage almost catches up to the reduce damage made by 55 set.
                    3. extra socket - you socket another hp, mdef, or pdef gem (or block, crit) to increase your defense and/or damage), to counter those who have minus defense pvp sets and brutal edge...
                    4. rage is insane - when a knight uses intercept on someone who wears a 50L, that knight just wasted his turn... after 1 turn, the affected 50L knight can already use whirlwind with a brutal rune, not unlike those who wear with 55 set... after 2 1/2 turns (a turn with a normal attack), he can already do EDD (100 rage), without using a rune. Those who wear 55 set are paralyzed for a few turns, compared to those who has 50L, thus making the 50L a very very good tank, compared to the one who just wears 55 set..
                    5. Legend 50 gears give a better random stat than the 55 set.

So I really hate those who say that knights do not really need 50L in the game, basically saying that it is just a waste of gold, when in fact, the gold will be returned in a more increased rate (because of wb) during the time you just wear 55 set until you finish completing the 60L set. (not mentioning the fact that level 59 is the good level to get the LD title, so meaning, a lot will camp here a little longer, which makes 50L better, since you can't earn for 60L yet).

Plus more fun (and more gold net, surpassing the enchanting cost of 50L), while you are earning the 60L set... In arena, gb, pve aspects of the game, you dominate better...
                    Knights should go also for 50L set, not only the archers and mages.

Comment

i havent notice that 300 flat dmg, i thought that it is just +matk/patk like the inspiration bonus. can anyone confirm this? Also, how about brutality rune, it seems like it works the same. Does brutality rune give flat damage twice to crit procs? im sure it doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        The only reason I'd keep a set is for asthetic purposes. Good to see but useless in all other ways =P
                        This is the only reason to keep any old armour set in my opinion.
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Only reason PvP set was any good is because you leveled so fast before the 50s, it wasn't worth getting the PvE set. Game changes past 50, and thus the PvE era begins.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

sell. you should have sold it for enchant gold.
                            Knight - Kabam - S1
                            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                            X