No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 2.1 Part 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine the lagg and annoyance they have shen every1 come online with their s1 chars to check the patch and all the questions they get about everything related to it.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      Imagine the lagg and annoyance they have shen every1 come online with their s1 chars to check the patch and all the questions they get about everything related to it.
      the lag will be in our servers too when they release patch for us the annoying ppl asking all the time well we have those ppl in all server xD
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

In favor of the test server being randomized each time. Spreads the pros and cons around.

EDIT: Except for the newer servers. Keep it to the 200s and below.

Comment

If you're so concerned about S1 having an advantage do the following:

Get another new Sylph. Level it to 55. Takes 4 to 5 days. Don't do anything else with it. No Upgrades, No Enchants. Save you Slyph XP Scrolls for a week.

When the new Sylph comes out, Have it consume the L55 Sylph + XP Scrolls - and play it for a day, it'll be L55 and ready for Skill Purchase in a day.

I've already got 3 "backup" Sylphs at L60 waiting to be consumed the day I get new Slyphs. Also have well over 1,000 Mahra saved for upgrades. You need to think 2-3 month down the road in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            If you're so concerned about S1 having an advantage do the following:

Get another new Sylph. Level it to 55. Takes 4 to 5 days. Don't do anything else with it. No Upgrades, No Enchants. Save you Slyph XP Scrolls for a week.

When the new Sylph comes out, Have it consume the L55 Sylph + XP Scrolls - and play it for a day, it'll be L55 and ready for Skill Purchase in a day.

I've already got 3 "backup" Sylphs at L60 waiting to be consumed the day I get new Slyphs. Also have well over 1,000 Mahra saved for upgrades. You need to think 2-3 month down the road in this game.
            Well...that is if ur the only person thinking like that. What if S1 had been doing it since then as well? The first day of their patch they get the new sylph and engulf another one and feed the tons of exp scrolls they've been saving longer than you did....add in 1 extra week of lvling?

That aside, I seriously don't see why all of them are so concerned about 1 extra week of playing. Most of their servers range between a couple of weeks to even 1 year newer than S1 in terms of age. They really think getting 1 more week of playtime will help them catch up to S1? server age is something that will always be an advantage that the newer servers can never catch up with unless they spend more balens than the older server to boost other non time based stats (e.g. maxed mount stats and sylph grade and stats). If they're not gonna be spending massive amount of balens, I hardly see why they should even bother to complain when nothing they do aside from spending more balens than the spenders on the older server will catch them up in anyway nor give S1 any further advantage. Even if S1 isn't given that extra week, there is no way they can catch up without spending balens. Bottom line, if you're not a extremely heavy balen spender on a new server, you complaining about S1's 1 week advantage is just you being a troll here and wasting space on the forum threads.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
            X