Sylph with knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph with knight

What is the best sylph for a knight with pve gear? Iris is good for the mdef boost and the healing, also kills other knights pretty fast, but pan increases hp and is best attacker, also wanting to add in the newer sylphs, fire and lighting, don't know much about them but lightning increases matk and fire increases patk I think, correct me if i'm wrong please, but don't count in Apollo, so which sylph is best for a pve geared knight, fire, lightning, water, wind? and why please.

hmm, I am not to experienced with this game but i think that:

Iris's healing(water) on the knights are op since the knights are supposed to have very high defenses. High defenses + heal after block + iris's heal is simply great. Iris is a matk type, so it is efficient against other knights and archers but less effective against mages

Lighting is also matk. It is a 1 vs 1 expert though. The best damage dealer among the sylphs but as a knight you already have problems with removing the opponents troops . It isnt that effective unless you remove the opponents troops fast.

Fire: we still dont have enough info about it, but its supposed to have a pretty high damage.

Pan(wind): well I just can't see him effective in any of the places. Yes he is a patk dealer so it does more damage to mages than the iris but I believe fire shall replace him when it shall be implemented. Pan is just to weak in my opinion

As for pve...people usually prefer the lighting one for its high damage but iris is still good depending on the situations and composition

Comment

I believe as a knight, me with 50 leg gear, i'm a non casher, and more of a tank role rather than offensive, an iris will be better in mps/tok/spire as defending, that's my opinion, I would love people to either agree or disagree, give me more information about all sylphs, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        hmm, I am not to experienced with this game but i think that:

Iris's healing(water) on the knights are op since the knights are supposed to have very high defenses. High defenses + heal after block + iris's heal is simply great. Iris is a matk type, so it is efficient against other knights and archers but less effective against mages

Lighting is also matk. It is a 1 vs 1 expert though. The best damage dealer among the sylphs but as a knight you already have problems with removing the opponents troops . It isnt that effective unless you remove the opponents troops fast.

Fire: we still dont have enough info about it, but its supposed to have a pretty high damage.

Pan(wind): well I just can't see him effective in any of the places. Yes he is a patk dealer so it does more damage to mages than the iris but I believe fire shall replace him when it shall be implemented. Pan is just to weak in my opinion

As for pve...people usually prefer the lighting one for its high damage but iris is still good depending on the situations and composition
        Electric sylph is not strictly a 1v1 expert, it has a front row attack and various ways of stacking up damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatic_- View Post
          What is the best sylph for a knight with pve gear? Iris is good for the mdef boost and the healing, also kills other knights pretty fast, but pan increases hp and is best attacker, also wanting to add in the newer sylphs, fire and lighting, don't know much about them but lightning increases matk and fire increases patk I think, correct me if i'm wrong please, but don't count in Apollo, so which sylph is best for a pve geared knight, fire, lightning, water, wind? and why please.
          idk why people get the wrong information. Electric/Lighting is a matk sylph yes but it increases attack for the player. Just like the fire type. ATTACK is both patk/matk. Most people would end up getting Dark/Electric since those are the highest DPS ones. There will be some with apollo and iris depending on how much they invested in it and the situation you are in.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            idk why people get the wrong information. Electric/Lighting is a matk sylph yes but it increases attack for the player. Just like the fire type. ATTACK is both patk/matk. Most people would end up getting Dark/Electric since those are the highest DPS ones. There will be some with apollo and iris depending on how much they invested in it and the situation you are in.
            I'm a non casher on server 245, trying to figure out what to do as a sylph so I don't screw up basically.

Comment

As noted in multiple Spire and ToK Videos, and on ****** forums (and from personal experience), Iris is the best Sylph for knights. I am a non-casher, so I use free sylphs. The Iris's Healing and MDEF capabilities easily outshine Pan's HP boost---DEF beats HP in any battle.

I originally used a Pan, but found the AOE effect on Pan is not as good as Healing/One-shot combo with Iris. Plus, if you save up 445 Bound Balens, you can get a BL (Rain Dance) to use in Arena and Spire. Its an incredible benefit.

No one except S1 people know about newer sylphs--hence, S8peeps can't help you there. I would assume Electricity is best for a Knight, but probably not better than Iris.

Hope this helps you and Godspeed!

Awesomeness
              Server 8
              87654 BR
              Knight
              Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Originally posted by LordAwesomeness1 View Post
                As noted in multiple Spire and ToK Videos, and on ****** forums (and from personal experience), Iris is the best Sylph for knights. I am a non-casher, so I use free sylphs. The Iris's Healing and MDEF capabilities easily outshine Pan's HP boost---DEF beats HP in any battle.

I originally used a Pan, but found the AOE effect on Pan is not as good as Healing/One-shot combo with Iris. Plus, if you save up 445 Bound Balens, you can get a BL (Rain Dance) to use in Arena and Spire. Its an incredible benefit.

No one except S1 people know about newer sylphs--hence, S8peeps can't help you there. I would assume Electricity is best for a Knight, but probably not better than Iris.

Hope this helps you and Godspeed!

Awesomeness
                Server 8
                87654 BR
                Knight
                Tyvm , helped a lot.

Comment

Just would like to point out you need to be a crit knight or mage to effectively use the lightning sylph otherwise your shooting yourself in the foot.
                  Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
                    Just would like to point out you need to be a crit knight or mage to effectively use the lightning sylph otherwise your shooting yourself in the foot.
                    Which is why most knights are crit knights in the Chinese servers. The one I played on at least. Idk there many other kinds out there.

Comment

Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
                      why? because of the 1 passive that can increase crit by 15%? we dont even know yet how often it triggers

Comment

I'll shot myself in the foot and try it on will destroyer...

Comment

Some days ago doing arenas (im on european servers) we had exactly 4 fights with a weird team consisting of a knight and 2 lowbies, the lowbies would die in the
                          first turn but this knight (if i remember right, he was from kong) was a crit knight, i think past the 130k mark or more and had purple iris, the 3 of us were in the
                          100-110k mark range knight archer mage, the 3 with iris and we couldnt kill him, btw iris and his massive stats it was virtually impossible to kill him lol so i vote iris
                          (specially if u are crit knight)

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                            Some days ago doing arenas (im on european servers) we had exactly 4 fights with a weird team consisting of a knight and 2 lowbies, the lowbies would die in the
                            first turn but this knight (if i remember right, he was from kong) was a crit knight, i think past the 130k mark or more and had purple iris, the 3 of us were in the
                            100-110k mark range knight archer mage, the 3 with iris and we couldnt kill him, btw iris and his massive stats it was virtually impossible to kill him lol so i vote iris
                            (specially if u are crit knight)
                            I would only vote iris if its for pve. for PVP I'd pick apollo for now if its a crit knight and subsequently lightning/dark sylph when its out. Apollo has a wide array of AOE skills that hurts alot as well. If your hero already has very good dmg stats, having a purple/orange apollo will make your dmg hurt the enemies even more seeing as most of knights skills are single target. In a 1 vs 3 fight, it is best to be able to dmg all the opponents in the same turn rather than focusing on 1 by 1 and waiting for iris heal to cd since you never know if you will meet a team that can out dmg the heal u can do. Its never a gd idea to drag fights, so its always best if you can do aoe instead of single target then pick aoe unless your enemy team is also 1 strong player and 2 noobs, then its better to focus with single target skills since those do more dmg than aoe ones. If you are in EU servers and have a chance to fight against me or onimad/linketong in arena you will know what I mean (even if we are not knights, the same theory still applies as knights just aren't as tank as they should be in this game).
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I fought vs you or oni team and i cant apply what i said to you or him, in the case of this knight he wasnt doing any massive dmg with 1-2 skills that we couldnt heal, he just outlasted us the 3 fights by doing what i said with iris, btw i think the name was salata (just asked a friend in-game that was there with me).

I think that having an orange apollo is like having an orange iris with the advantage with iris with the massive heals, u got 2 aoes with iris too so shouldnt be a
                              problem if u need aoe dmg there plus the heals.

Comment

Working...
                              X