Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

need suggestion/opinion about sc event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need suggestion/opinion about sc event

i already use a lot(it a few for some ppl) sc so far and have some more in vault
    i regret to use it all, in case there another sc event come
    do you guys left some sc in your inventory guys?
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

I used up all of mine, lately its not too hard to obtain SC, and getting a lot of whips seems like an option with equal benefits, sure there might be another SC event later on and you won't have 10-20k but you'll still have whips for whatever whip event comes.

Circuit quests are said to give a lot of SC as well, so gonna help even more.

Comment

i used a lot and keept 4k in my inventory anyway for insurance. you never know what might heappen

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
        i used a lot and keept 4k in my inventory anyway for insurance. you never know what might heappen
        same thing I did
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

i still have 6k and can up 2 times
          if you ware me, which you choose
          spent 3k for lvl up or not at all?

sometimes i think about rolling 3,1k in sc
          so i can get 5,1k in total engrave point, 400k kyanite and 4+m gold. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            I used up all of mine, lately its not too hard to obtain SC, and getting a lot of whips seems like an option with equal benefits, sure there might be another SC event later on and you won't have 10-20k but you'll still have whips for whatever whip event comes.

Circuit quests are said to give a lot of SC as well, so gonna help even more.
            i still have no idea about circuit quest
            if it a pvp event, i dont think i can survive
            since my fire power below of players average power in my server

Comment

I used up all before next SC events man will have alot of them again.

TOK Nm give arount 240-360 a day for me.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                i still have no idea about circuit quest
                if it a pvp event, i dont think i can survive
                since my fire power below of players average power in my server
                Its like an all around bounty quest thing, you go to NPC and it gives you a quest like the QTE thing, or whack some mice or contrib gold into guild.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  I used up all before next SC events man will have alot of them again.

TOK Nm give arount 240-360 a day for me.
                  good for you, there is "no tok nm" in oceanic
                  very rare to see a group doing tok nm here. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Its like an all around bounty quest thing, you go to NPC and it gives you a quest like the QTE thing, or whack some mice or contrib gold into guild.
                    is any other info about that?
                    like how many sc we can get and is it have color quest like bounty
                    thk in advance

Comment

i remember ive seen a video that the 200 circuits chests gives 1k+ sc, not sure the amount will be the same here. some other were saying arounf 860. and thats weekly

Comment

Average SC you get per month right now is around 1000 +/- the SC you get from GB

the other SC you get are from events like Gem (which does not come every month, unless they feel like it)
                        And that's also only if you have the gems to craft, which not everyone does.

and not everyone can do TOK NM, especially for players that doesn't want exp, mainly non-cashers that needs to slow level.

I would actually suggest you to use all SC right now, and get the cards.

Than wait until 1 day before the card exchange is over to see what you need, Fate Stone, Mount Whip, or get more SC.

Comment

Get mount whip or use it to get more soul crystals. Every 250 sc spent gets you 10 cards to buy 100 more sc which gives you 4 more cards. You can get a lot of sc this way. Either way spend them all the bonus gold and especially the kyanite is worth it. I got the mount, 600 whips, leveled my gems 3 times, got over a million kyanite and 11 million gold spending my 13k soul crystals.

Besides sc come very very fast. I already have over 100 after 2 days.

Comment

Every mount whip event that I can remember has given soul crystals. If you just use up the ones you have and exchange them for mount whips, I'm pretty sure your hoard will be replenished at the end of them month when there's a mount training event.

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                              Every mount whip event that I can remember has given soul crystals. If you just use up the ones you have and exchange them for mount whips, I'm pretty sure your hoard will be replenished at the end of them month when there's a mount training event.
                              This. But seem people don't understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X