What to do with all the insignias...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with all the insignias...

Previews of the 80 gear/jewelry make it look like we need crypt tokens for all of the legendary shards, so what else do we need insignias for? I have half my vault filled, and I assume others who were done buying level 70 epic shards before I was must have even more. I'm running outta hoarding space and need options T_T

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
    Previews of the 80 gear/jewelry make it look like we need crypt tokens for all of the legendary shards, so what else do we need insignias for? I have half my vault filled, and I assume others who were done buying level 70 epic shards before I was must have even more. I'm running outta hoarding space and need options T_T
    Trade them for exp books then sell the books and get gold Gold always good!!

Comment

i will buy some sandwich with it

Comment

1000 insignia=200,000 gold (just as above posted, buy books & sell)
        but remember to always have enough for medallion [ and keep in mind legendary synthesize]
        server : Wartune S137
        class : Archer : since October 2013
        level : ->50
        br : 36,000
        spend so far : $30

Comment

I heard that there will be mount refining available in wartune 2 which will be using same mount cards to refine the stats. If that info is true, its better to buy mount cards than buying exp books.
          If someone could confirm the item required to refine mounts, I would be very appreciated.
          :o Bacon FTW :o
          Kabam s1- Mage
          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

lol, refining the cashcaller card

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              lol, refining the cashcaller card
              nice one

Comment

well when level 80 gear is out, you will wish you saved the insignia, 2k insig per synth item [35 needed = 70k insig] , and you need that for 4 pieces = 280k insig. GG

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                  well when level 80 gear is out, you will wish you saved the insignia, 2k insig per synth item [35 needed = 70k insig] , and you need that for 4 pieces = 280k insig. GG
                  Since when? Several people said you only need legend 70 item and 2k crypt tokens for the shards. Hmm, any source for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Since when? Several people said you only need legend 70 item and 2k crypt tokens for the shards. Hmm, any source for that?
                    indeed that's correct, this is the link to 7road about such information, if anyone can read chinese (or use google translate) or just from the pictures, http://sq.7road.com/gonglue/detail/122.html

Comment

Mount cards are worth nothing. You need items from "Tiamat Invasion" to refine your mounts. Don't know how people come up with such non sense. About level 80 gear, you need 0 insignias to craft your set. Only crypt tokens.

Comment

yes, one can refine mount in future update, after going into advance career in lvl 80. however, what I read from Chinese server site, the card one uses to refine mount is from event or some special mp (called dragon lair, maybe), not the ones we can buy using insig.
                        source: http://sq.37wan.com/html/news/2013/1125/6029.html

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                          Originally posted by samsamsame View Post
                          indeed that's correct, this is the link to 7road about such information, if anyone can read chinese (or use google translate) or just from the pictures, http://sq.7road.com/gonglue/detail/122.html
                          Filfiljuma is wrong in his/her assumptions?
                          I'm shocked!
                          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                          Smart people outsmart each other.
                          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                          TheGuardingDark status: ██
                          senadbasic status: ██
                          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                            Filfiljuma is wrong in his/her assumptions?
                            I'm shocked!
                            Yeashards for 80 set are in crypt shop and No materials for 80 normal set so...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Well, was told to be different from wartune china, possibly not, lots of rumors from other wartunes x_x

Comment

Working...
                              X