Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What to do with all the insignias...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    Guys you surprise me THAT'S CHINA SERVERS in here they will ask for 2k tokens for each shard i'm sure xD
    Considering at least in this aspect the prices have been the same (iirc there was a SS from chinese guild shop with the same price for everything including 60/70 stones) probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
      Previews of the 80 gear/jewelry make it look like we need crypt tokens for all of the legendary shards, so what else do we need insignias for? I have half my vault filled, and I assume others who were done buying level 70 epic shards before I was must have even more. I'm running outta hoarding space and need options T_T
      Give them to me ... problem solved >
      GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
      110k Br
      Spreading the Beast

Comment

Previews of the 80 gear/jewelry make it look like we need crypt tokens for all of the legendary shards, so what else do we need insignias for? I have half my vault filled, and I assume others who were done buying level 70 epic shards before I was must have even more. I'm running outta hoarding space and need options T_T
        Buy the cheapest brooch in arena shop and recycle it... until u can make refinement crystal for lvl 70... then refine ur Lvl 70 set
        Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
        IGN:BrokenArrow
        Level:64 (Camping)
        RFCamping: Dont have much time
        Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
        Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

this is what I have done so far, after finishing shard collection. I use all to buy exp books, and save them, it's almost 2mil gold for 999 books, better than 999 gold chest. and when the 80 set comes, the gold will come in handy for enhancement.

Comment

This was an unnecessary and unproductive comment. You need to relax, and not assume the worst of someone else's intention. My situation isn't unique, and I've never considered buying anything with insignias other than gear and epic shards until now -- why wouldn't I at least ask around before doing something rash?
            Your question is pure trolling in your opening post. You're a 70+ (or 80) with 70 leg set and you ASK US WHAT TO DO WITH INISGNIAS?
            That's boasting, trolling and annoying to those (like me) who still need their 100k or more insignias, and you talk about your vault being so full.

Next time just ask if you need them for 80 set or not. Wouldn't come over that bad.
            Try to think about that when you make a post like this...
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              Your question is pure trolling in your opening post. You're a 70+ (or 80) with 70 leg set and you ASK US WHAT TO DO WITH INISGNIAS?
              That's boasting, trolling and annoying to those (like me) who still need their 100k or more insignias, and you talk about your vault being so full.

Next time just ask if you need them for 80 set or not. Wouldn't come over that bad.
              i need 100k ins for 70 set and 23k for 60 set and yet its not annoying to me?hmmm....he/she just asked what to do with them i dont see the trolling here?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                i need 100k ins for 70 set and 23k for 60 set and yet its not annoying to me?hmmm....he/she just asked what to do with them i dont see the trolling here?
                I depends how you look at it. And you won't even get 70 set, so I see why you're not annoyed, at the rate you're going I doubt you'll ever get 60 set .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by KinkehBeast View Post
                  Give them to me ... problem solved >
                  lol giving them away to be a better use to me xD at least I'm helping someone then.

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
                  Buy the cheapest brooch in arena shop and recycle it... until u can make refinement crystal for lvl 70... then refine ur Lvl 70 set
                  Would require be 3k insignias per refinement, which is actually less than I originally thought it would cost, but still seems pretty crazy to me. If I'm really in a pinch for refinement crystals though, might do this, thanks.

Originally posted by samsamsame View Post
                  this is what I have done so far, after finishing shard collection. I use all to buy exp books, and save them, it's almost 2mil gold for 999 books, better than 999 gold chest. and when the 80 set comes, the gold will come in handy for enhancement.
                  Hoarder! :P I think this'll have to be at least part of the solution, thanks.

Am I the only one who has considered endurance pots? Yes, it's a disposable, but they're also rather hard or expensive to come by.

Comment

You clearly have no idea what a troll is. You're the only person here who has posted multiple times and has yet to contribute a relevant question or comment to the thread, and you're calling me the troll?

You're just trying to find the bad in people. Think about what you're saying yourself before you post a bunch of nonsense like this.

Comment

I depends how you look at it. And you won't even get 70 set, so I see why you're not annoyed, at the rate you're going I doubt you'll ever get 60 set .
                      let me think hmmm...im back into doung mpd/wb/spire etc no more lazy for them so yeah im geting them

lol giving them away to be a better use to me xD at least I'm helping someone then.

Would require be 3k insignias per refinement, which is actually less than I originally thought it would cost, but still seems pretty crazy to me. If I'm really in a pinch for refinement crystals though, might do this, thanks.

Hoarder! :P I think this'll have to be at least part of the solution, thanks.

Am I the only one who has considered endurance pots? Yes, it's a disposable, but they're also rather hard or expensive to come by.
                      well lv 3 end pots arent very good :/

Comment

Have to agree with Eli, they pile up really fast.. I'm not even done with set but got my last insig few days ago and its already started filling my inventory ~10k or so, just thinking about the amount within a few weeks/a month jeez lol

Anyone know how much needed to buy arena sets to recycle and synth up per 18 lv3 refinement crystals?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Anyone know how much needed to buy arena sets to recycle and synth up per 18 lv3 refinement crystals?
                          300 insignias for each lvl 35 brooch * 18 lvl 2 crystals each * 10 to synth to lvl 3 = 3000 insignias per refinement
                          Last edited by EliatanK18; 01-18-2014, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            well lv 3 end pots arent very good :/
                            Yeah T_T, well it's something. They need to put at least level 4 in there even if super pricy.

Comment

300 insignias for each lvl 35 brooch * 18 lvl 2 crystals each * 10 to synth to lvl 3 = 3000 insignias per refinement
                              whoops misread lol

yeah... lol crappy
                              Last edited by Wraithraiser; 01-18-2014, 07:45 AM.

Comment

You clearly have no idea what a troll is. You're the only person here who has posted multiple times and has yet to contribute a relevant question or comment to the thread, and you're calling me the troll?

You're just trying to find the bad in people. Think about what you're saying yourself before you post a bunch of nonsense like this.
                                You literally haven't been long on this forum if you're trying to find the good in people, most people here post for the pure reason to moan.
                                Try to blame me for being a pessimist when it comes to this forum. I dare you...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X