Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About the **** matching in bgs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the **** matching in bgs

I just can't see normal to match 4 times in a row to same lvl 70+ bg.... i'm 69 yes i know when closer to 70 more chances to ge tin 70+ bg but ***? 4 times in a row to lvl 70 bgs? one bg attmp completely lost-.-
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Its not unusual, sometimes you get the smaller bracket from the first entry, and sometimes you just luck out, you should have just carted or w/e once time was running low and you knew you couldn't get into another bg since the time limit. Not to mention you shouldn't lose much from 70+ since a lot tend to have LD by then, yes not all, but still most.

Comment

with this bg its 5 times in a row and wraith the thing is i need 5500 honor for ic medal xD so i cant afford losing honor....i need medal for friday gb

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

The description for bg I find really funny..."loads of honor and insignia " LOL what ** XD..tell that to the lvl 60 - 62 that face lvl 64s ..oh for the lvl 64s it rings true though..quick stun that lower lvl they might beat meeee!! XD. Id hate to see a sports game that is matched by wartunes..12 yr olds against 20 yr olds?? same diff lol, god I hate bg.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
          The description for bg I find really funny..."loads of honor and insignia " LOL what ** XD..tell that to the lvl 60 - 62 that face lvl 64s ..oh for the lvl 64s it rings true though..quick stun that lower lvl they might beat meeee!! XD. Id hate to see a sports game that is matched by wartunes..12 yr olds against 20 yr olds?? same diff lol, god I hate bg.
          lol I see some lvl 62`s with 85-90K BR. Super spenders that crush lvl 64+ players.
          edit: yep and ofc they also have Purple pets pref. Apollos.

Comment

Originally posted by -Overlord- View Post
            lol I see some lvl 62`s with 85-90K BR. Super spenders that crush lvl 64+ players.
            edit: yep and ofc they also have Purple pets pref. Apollos.
            i have purple apollo :$

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
            X