This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runes & Potions at 1on1 arena

What's the whole point of being able to boost yourself with runes and potions while fighting in the 1on1 arena... against a NPC ?
    Wouldn't it be actually more fair of a battle if those 2 duel breaking things would be banned from 1on1 arena.

It's enough of a handicap that you get to fight an NPC and not the actual player.

IGN: prNu
    BR: 4.4M+
    Class: 80 Corsair
    Server: 48

Originally posted by SEPPO86 View Post
    What's the whole point of being able to boost yourself with runes and potions while fighting in the 1on1 arena... against a NPC ?
    Wouldn't it be actually more fair of a battle if those 2 duel breaking things would be banned from 1on1 arena.

It's enough of a handicap that you get to fight an NPC and not the actual player.
    ^ Agreed -.-
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I disagree. Fighting an AI Acher with only Arrow-Strike and Multi-Shot is practically as easy/difficult as fighting a human Archer.

Comment

Originally posted by andinuad View Post
        I disagree. Fighting an AI Acher with only Arrow-Strike and Multi-Shot is practically as easy/difficult as fighting a human Archer.
        Oh Reeeally ? Just so you know archers have more skills than arrow strike and multi-shot. If you're as dumb as the AI in this game, don't bother answering.

IGN: prNu
        BR: 4.4M+
        Class: 80 Corsair
        Server: 48

Comment

Originally posted by SEPPO86 View Post
          Oh Reeeally ? Just so you know archers have more skills than arrow strike and multi-shot. If you're as dumb as the AI in this game, don't bother answering.
          ^ What He Said
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
          X