Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls removed S1 from cross server BG due to unfairness on patch.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Oxykotton going to wait another week before getting the fire or electric sylph (1/29)? Or does he think waiting the week is too long?

And does bakuryuuha already have a 10k br fire or electric sylph?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
      Is Oxykotton going to wait another week before getting the fire or electric sylph (1/29)? Or does he think waiting the week is too long?

Unfortunately my electric sylph is still under 1k br as I haven't had the time nor patience to farm for a blue/green gaia b4 I spend any mahras/sepulchrums on it. On another note, I'm still owning those with blue gaia 4 stars...so those so called 1 week advantage doesn't seem to help at all. Neither did the savings helped those others =P As long as your hero itself is weak, having a strong sylph does not make much difference.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        Unfortunately my electric sylph is still under 1k br as I haven't had the time nor patience to farm for a blue/green gaia b4 I spend any mahras/sepulchrums on it. On another note, I'm still owning those with blue gaia 4 stars...so those so called 1 week advantage doesn't seem to help at all. Neither did the savings helped those others =P As long as your hero itself is weak, having a strong sylph does not make much difference.
        So your argument went from it's okay for S1 to be in CW because no one will have a powerful sylph, just 1k br sylphs; to 10k br sylphs aren't that powerful since you'll get them the minute they come out; to it's okay because i'm strong enough to take them even with they're stronger sylph.

"As long as your hero itself is weak"... are you really saying that S1 having much stronger sylphs than you is okay because your hero is that much stronger than anyone in S1? Just because your hero is strong enough to beat some of them with the better sylph doesn't mean that would always be the case (unless you ARE saying your hero is stronger than anyone from S1).

Comment

Why would I wait another week if I already waited a week for s1? These updates are always like this ever since the game came out. If you can't handle one server out of what? 400+ servers having a week advantage in one aspect of the game then maybe you should quit the game? S1 is suppose to be stronger than the rest. 1 week doesn't make a difference at all. If it was one month ahead then you have an argument but 1 week is nothing in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Why would I wait another week if I already waited a week for s1? These updates are always like this ever since the game came out. If you can't handle one server out of what? 400+ servers having a week advantage in one aspect of the game then maybe you should quit the game? S1 is suppose to be stronger than the rest. 1 week doesn't make a difference at all. If it was one month ahead then you have an argument but 1 week is nothing in this game.
            Wait a week because as you say 1 week doesn't make a difference at all. If you're talking the talk, walk it too. If 1 week is nothing then wait a week and prove it!

What makes S1 special that they are suppose to be stronger than everyone else? If they had one month extra, you say I'd have an argument. But what difference does one month make if as you say S1 is suppose to be stronger than everyone else? If R2 decides to give everyone in S1 1 billion gold and 100 level 10 gems (and nothing to the rest of the servers), would that be okay since S1 is suppose to be stronger than everyone else? Saying everyone in S1 is suppose to be stronger than the rest isn't a good reason to give S1 an advantage over everyone else.

Comment

Just sayin' and this is with 0 sepulcrums, since I used on apollo beforehand so can imagine someone that saved would do even better, but yeah big deal one week head start so terrible

Comment

Wait a week because as you say 1 week doesn't make a difference at all. If you're talking the talk, walk it too. If 1 week is nothing then wait a week and prove it!

What makes S1 special that they are suppose to be stronger than everyone else? If they had one month extra, you say I'd have an argument. But what difference does one month make if as you say S1 is suppose to be stronger than everyone else? If R2 decides to give everyone in S1 1 billion gold and 100 level 10 gems (and nothing to the rest of the servers), would that be okay since S1 is suppose to be stronger than everyone else? Saying everyone in S1 is suppose to be stronger than the rest isn't a good reason to give S1 an advantage over everyone else.
                Im not on s1 so obviously I already waited a week you derp.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Im not on s1 so obviously I already waited a week you derp.
                  I know you're not on S1. So for you, the sylphs came out yesterday (22nd). If you're waiting a week, that would be the 29th. As you say a week is nothing so it shouldn't matter to you. As far as I'm concerned, if you're willing to wait an extra week, you've proved your point to me and the week doesn't really matter. However, if you already got the sylph (or can't wait until the 29th to get them), then you just proved my point.

Comment

So your argument went from it's okay for S1 to be in CW because no one will have a powerful sylph, just 1k br sylphs; to 10k br sylphs aren't that powerful since you'll get them the minute they come out; to it's okay because i'm strong enough to take them even with they're stronger sylph.

"As long as your hero itself is weak"... are you really saying that S1 having much stronger sylphs than you is okay because your hero is that much stronger than anyone in S1? Just because your hero is strong enough to beat some of them with the better sylph doesn't mean that would always be the case (unless you ARE saying your hero is stronger than anyone from S1).
                    Well, I currently have enough stuff to make any new sylph I want to train instant lvl to 70+ and 4k+ sepulchrums and 3k+ mahras to upgrade stars. Why should I waste it on a white lightning sylph just to make it only a low grade blue when I just have to be more patient to farm for a green or if I'm extremely lucky a blue lightning sylph and upgrade it to almost a purple or even purple? As for 10k br, that's how much my sylph would have if I had spent everything on a white one. But as I wanted a stronger lightning sylph for future gaming purposes, I'll need to wait much longer and as I lack the patience to camp for hrs in sylph atoll each day, it'll take me much longer to get a decent lightning sylph. Giving S1 that extra week wouldn't make a diff since even if they had gotten a purple one, it still wouldn't compare to my orange sylph in everyway that matters.

as for hero stats, I can safely say unless they cash alot, it'll be hard for them to win. For those that do, it'll be hard for me to win them since they started playing before I did. So since them and me are both spending the same amount of time (excluding the difference in start times) building our char and them spending equivalent or more cash, there is no way I'll catch up to them even if I had those new sylphs the same time as them. If you had bothered to read and comprehend the sylph skills, most of them say its % of your dmg + x amount of phy/elemental dmg. Your dmg here refers to the dmg that can be done by your hero. So if your hero has lousy stats but you spent enough to get an orange sylph but not on hero stats, you think you'll be able to beat someone who spent on hero stats and gotten an average sylph? Having someone with 42k patk and a blue gaia vs someone with 30k patk and an orange gaia. I hardly doubt the diff in matk of the orange vs blue gaia will exceed 10k, so when both awakens, the one with 42k patk and blue gaia will still outdmg the guy with 30k patk and orange gaia. So my point was that even if S1 had no 1 week advantage, they'd still own everyone else simply for their server age giving them more time to build their char stronger. As for winning them, you need to spend more cash than they did and when you do, them having 1 week advantage will make no difference to you simply cause your stats will outshine theirs. Also if I were to compare, I'm pretty sure I'll own the bulk of S1 except for a select few and I'm not even the strongest in my server or x server. So them getting 1 more week to train gaia/amazon simply makes no diff to me as I'll still be stronger unless they increase their spending. Similarly for the ones I can't beat, I still won't beat them if I had been the one given 1 week more to train unless I spend more.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                    X