No announcement yet.

Enhanced Ruthlessness (Astral question)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Ruthlessness (Astral question)

Has anyone tested this astral yet?
    I don't see many people use this astral and yet some from sever are saying its good if used together with crit.
    One even suggested to replace hp astral with ruthlessness on a crit knight.

So any suggestion and advise would be appreciated.
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

i have not tried this one yet from what i have heard is increses floating damage, ie, the range of damage.
    Eg. if your ruthlessness is 30% you can do 70%-130% damage in that range anything. But I dont know about the trigger rate of higer or lower range, because at lower lvl the difference in damage is negligible.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

its only good when higher rate showing up, if not, it will ******** you. lol

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
      iEg. if your ruthlessness is 30% you can do 70%-130% damage in that range anything.
      our basic damage range is 90%-110%, so it should be 60%-140%
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
        its only good when higher rate showing up, if not, it will ******** you. lol

Yea, that's exactly what I wanna know, higher % vs lower % proc rate and if higher % proc rate get improved as we level it.
        I have to test it out eventually but was too busy these past few days and wanting to know if someone else already tested it.
        Kabam s1- Mage
        Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Mostly lower dmg...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
            Yea, that's exactly what I wanna know, higher % vs lower % proc rate and if higher % proc rate get improved as we level it.
            I have to test it out eventually but was too busy these past few days and wanting to know if someone else already tested it.
            i n few friend try it once, we try it in wb
            cant tell result in number, but it give less reward/damage each turn
            but thr is small chance you can get more reward/damage, but its rare.

Comment

this is the wrong investment for astrals

EDIT: i dunno what they are thinking when this astral was added. They couldve made it like increasing the upper range only.
              Last edited by mageheal50; 01-17-2014, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post

EDIT: i dunno what they are thinking when this astral was added. They couldve made it like increasing the upper range only.
                They have quite a few useless astrals. This is only one of them.... how about the one where you have a 10% chance of healing vs damage you dealt... MAX 5k damage. Most players I face have 100k+ HP SUREEEEE I want 5k HP back 10% of the time. Thank you so much for this astral.
                Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post

we already have determination and will destroyer which give upper range only

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                    They have quite a few useless astrals. This is only one of them.... how about the one where you have a 10% chance of healing vs damage you dealt... MAX 5k damage. Most players I face have 100k+ HP SUREEEEE I want 5k HP back 10% of the time. Thank you so much for this astral.
                    look carefully in astral exchange
                    there is regeneration and blessed heal
                    or is missunderstood about that 10%?

Comment

the last time I saw someone posted their test results on this astral, you only deal dmg in higher range than normal 1/3 of the time and 2/3 of the time you're doing dmg in the lower than normal range. It was suggested that this astral is only good for long fights where your low vs high range chances are normalised over large no. of attacks you make on your opponents (e.g wb or ward tower in gb.)
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I tried equipping a level 7 enhanced ruthlessness (I fed to it a level 7 yellow astral)... The damage most of the time is just the same, sometimes you get low damage, sometimes, insane high damage - I tested this in world boss only.

Like this damage i never forgot - a normal attack crit made a 36k damage, then it was followed by Slasher, which also crit for 15k damage only...

Ruthlessness can make your weak attacks strong, and can also make your strong attacks weak...

If you like gambling, then this astral is for you.

Comment

tried myself crit+enchanced ruthlness is AWESOME just do few tests thou its a gambling astral..

Comment

Thank you all for the info.
                            This further confirmed my suspicions that this astral is way too risky to use in pvp although it maybe good in wb.

Again thanks
                            Kabam s1- Mage
                            Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                              Thank you all for the info.
                              This further confirmed my suspicions that this astral is way too risky to use in pvp although it maybe good in wb.

Again thanks
                              well for wb increased my gold income by 300k gold more O_O for PvP its risky but when you use big hits and the dmg goes up its quite strong...btw the lower the % of ruthlness then deterrmination dmg incrase % the less chances for ruthlness to do less dmg

Comment

Working...
                              X