Astral blitz mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral blitz mode

Instead of requiring thousands of clicks, astral blitz would let you enter the amount of gold you want to spend, and would proceed as if you used one click sell and one click combine. There could also be options to let it keep yellow or red astrals aside, or combine them.
    Server: Armor S6
    IGN: Xanthralla
    Guild: Samurai

There already is an option like this, it is called one click capture. As for the whole thing about keeping red or yellow, what happens when you get a purple that you needed but was gotten rid of in blitz? The many clicks may make it longer to do, but the more control you have over it the better off you will be.

Comment

The one click button seemed to be bugged though, or am I wrong?

Comment

Yes the one click is only available for level 4 VIP and it gives you less astral:gold, which is why I still go with the long method and how it is describe in an astral collecting guide.

Comment

It's not classed as a bug according to R2. They seem to be fine with how it works

It doesn't give anywhere near as many consumable astrals or star points as manual collection, and it never will.
          It is however a godsend for when you have limited time, and just want to spend gold quickly.

I like the idea of a blitz mode, but would prefer if they took luck out of it altogether. You should just spend gold and get a set amount of exp. That way everyone gets the same benefits for spending the same amount of gold.
          It really boils me when 1 person gets 2600 exp from 1 mil gold, and another can't even get anywhere near 2000exp. How is that fair in anyone's opinion?

Comment

Working...
          X