Spire rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire rewards

Over last 4 days..all i have got from spire chests is bound balens and shadow crystals. At what point do you get a reward thats worth doing spire for?? I can get bound balens and shadow crystals from MPD, solo dungeons, guild blessing wheel, fishing, vip wheel...do we really need to be getting such common low grade items from spire as well?? if so.. seems only reason to do spire is if you want exp.

Its always been random, high chance of bb's and shadow crystals smaller chance at 10k ky smaller chance at fashion shards smaller still chance at fashion shard. There is no "level" to get better stuff

Comment

Ok well they must have lpwered the drop rate for other items because i used to get better ones a few weeks ago, but lately its just the same old meh.

Comment

this is huge xp though, love it.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
          this is huge xp though, love it.
          yes when you need xp its good. i just wish we could get 1 soul crystal or 1 insignia from chest rather than shadow crystals or BBs, sure the BBs are great for non cashers though, i have 400 shadow crystals sitting in the vault .

Comment

shadow crystals seems like "better luck next time". already accumulated 999 and its ever increasing.
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
              Over last 4 days..all i have got from spire chests is bound balens and shadow crystals. At what point do you get a reward thats worth doing spire for?? I can get bound balens and shadow crystals from MPD, solo dungeons, guild blessing wheel, fishing, vip wheel...do we really need to be getting such common low grade items from spire as well?? if so.. seems only reason to do spire is if you want exp.
              maybe for u bound balens mean nothing but for me mean a lots, cus i don´t buy balens

PS: any item of spire chest always will be good
              Game : Wartune
              Name: Xias
              Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
              Guild: Redemption
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
              Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
              Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                My suggest,try getting chest as many you can,(don't open it 1st)
                The more chest you open,the more % you will get fashion shard/fashion core,
                Example:1 per run spire i got 13 chest,so 4days=54 chest you got~ that my suggest,
                Well actualy it work for me,but it's all about *LUCK*
                “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

Originally posted by Never~Turn~Back View Post
                  Example:1 per run spire i got 13 chest,so 4days=54 chest you got~ that my suggest,
                  ok i will give it a go haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Never~Turn~Back View Post
                    need to try that...ty
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

It's always good to pill up your chests and then open it,same think for any chests not only for spire.

I know most think that if you have 999 shadow crystals in your vault everybody has the same,but that's not true.You can use your BB for a great deal of things,just keep saving them.

Comment

i dont believe that % luck more whit opening more chest, every event i click boxes one by one and get mount from less than 30 boxes..

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzlingbeauty View Post
                          i dont believe that % luck more whit opening more chest, every event i click boxes one by one and get mount from less than 30 boxes..
                          It may not be more % luck but if you have more chests to open than a few, chances are higher that you'll get the items you want in that large pile of chests rather than a meager amount of chests.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                          X