Guild Battle Space (WARLORDS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Space (WARLORDS)

War tune, will you please help us by adding numbers on our guild battle 60/60 or 75/75 because last war we had 47 players energizing the guild tree and few numbers got on 4 minutes late and i was not able to sing all of them. Here is my guild population number on server 418 Willowhall (126 players and active) and also more players coming to join us this coming guild battle, so please help us or we will have same problem again.

Thanks War tune ✥WARLORD✥

good ideea need this change ................

Comment

I agree 100%

Comment

seconds the motion

Comment

It`s need!
          [s418] BiggyJoy

Comment

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~___________________~

Comment

You can only hope.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

yeah and have an even slower gaming experience during gb, cause instead 100 players maximum, you'll have 120, 150, ...

Comment

a resounding no from me! if u make guilds able to take more ppl in GB then there is no reason to be in any guild but the top 2! this is a stupid idea and always has been!

If u miss GB because its full n don't like missing it, move to a smaller guild!!!

Comment

most who agreed are 1st time posters! i smell a fish lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                      a resounding no from me! if u make guilds able to take more ppl in GB then there is no reason to be in any guild but the top 2! this is a stupid idea and always has been!

If u miss GB because its full n don't like missing it, move to a smaller guild!!!
                      Yes i like the idea of gb having more spots, and yes i am in the top guild of the server. But really now, is the gb all the players can see at a guild with many members?why should they choose between gb rewards and other things that you find in a big guild?This game is not just about gb, is about a fun, enjoyable, lively, helpful community as well. When you choose a guild, it should depend just on those, and if you like being a in big community (guild), or a smaller one since you consider it a bit crowded, not about gb.

Comment

hmmmmmmm, If i got no support from my guild on this battle vs level 40 and full legend gear and we lose, my guild will die and i don't want that, so I'm asking a guild numbers up therefore we have a chance on this fight or eals we die....

Comment

Nothing on Feedback/suggestions ever get listened to.

It's a place for forumers to troll only.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

No stacking into powerful super guilds has its downsides and this is one. If you want to be in GB's then go join a smaller guild, if you want to hide in the big guilds and get the rewards that come with it then deal with the consequences

Comment

I vote for making guilds a maximum of 50 people.

Bring back top 16 guilds in GvG and then we'll see some fun...
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X