Lightening sylph S1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightening sylph S1

Guys from S1 cmon share some info how is the ligtening sylph.

Is it worth to make it blue / purple, does it make spire and tok any easier?

Any information is very much appreciated

If you want people to stop logging into S1 to make ur server laggy try to share some more information

im quite sure people already answered these questions?

Comment

i heard it att is single target and attack front
      so i dont think it good for tok since we face 4 enemy
      donno in detail
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Passive:
        Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
        Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
        Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.
        Active:
        Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
        Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
        Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
        Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
        Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
        Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          Passive:
          Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
          From video and skill description on the shop, its damage increased when taking damage.
          Server: East Coast Server 300+
          Class: Mage
          Level: 70+
          Battle Rating: 90+k
          Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
            From video and skill description on the shop, its damage increased when taking damage.
            guess that one wrong then need to wait to get the rest :/

Comment

pls post the shop skills for fire and lightning

Comment

Please also post the default skills of lightning and fire sylphs, cause not all players can buy the skills at the shop immediately...
                We want to know the default skills of them.

Comment

maybe i wrong with attack front
                  but look again, only delphic can att more than 1 target in tok
                  and that lighning strike, only 1 player in front row
                  and the rest only attack single target

still no info about it default skill
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I would also appreciate to know which skills are default.

Best would be info from someone who actually already has it and is using it.

Guys cmon dont be selfish

Comment

Working...
                    X